/plot togglecommunism
Rainbow 
The command toggles between normal plot permissions and whitelisting the owner/staff for plot edit. So other nerds can't mess with the users shit or put memes everywhere.

overall would increase my quality of life, THAT I DEFINITELY WANT TO BE LIVING. 
Sometimes it is the people no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine - Alan Turing
[Image: mV9bFz7.gif]
(11-27-2017, 01:27 PM)Matthew Wrote: The command toggles between normal plot permissions and whitelisting the owner/staff for plot edit. So other nerds can't mess with the users shit or put memes everywhere.

overall would increase my quality of life, THAT I DEFINITELY WANT TO BE LIVING. 

This is a great idea. We need this. NOW
Texan Engineers are always the best. Then there's me.
-Check out my Youtube channel!
-Check out my Discord Channel!
If you want that change, you ought to contact the maker of PlotSquared.
We don't maintain the plot plugin, only the server.
You know what I say.
A slut is just a free prostitute
*facepalm* apuly, technically plotsquared already does restrict build permissions by default. We worked around that by giving users a subset of "admin" permissions that reverted build permissions to the way they were under OREUtils.

On the topic of build permissions, we've never restricted the members' right to build in the past; we have always had the honor system. Our policy has always been "if you mess someone else's shit up, we know and you are liable." I don't think that will change any time soon unless staff team's views change.
I'm well aware of how things are set up. however, blacklisting instead of whitelisting is something that is currently not supported by the plug-in (for as far as I'm aware).
You know what I say.
A slut is just a free prostitute