[Unofficial] Going to host a community server
In the absence of an official vanilla survival server for ORE (and because I am interested in doing so), I am going to be self-hosting a public community-style survival server. The main gameplay rules are similar to the last season of survival, including a strict no griefing/stealing policy.

I will be updating this thread with connection details once the server goes public.

I will also be looking for applicants to staff positions (Administrator, Moderator). More info on that later too.
Will it be open for everyone including students?
[Image: dMJ1zUf.gif]
Yes, no application is required (as I said: "public"). Membership on ORE is also not required (as I said: "unofficial")
Of course, there are serious considerations to take when combining "public" and "community" style servers. I will be implementing a strict no-griefing rule, with ban on first offense and the ability to roll back any damage.
Seems legit. You should make a poll on the settings though, because i know many did not like amplified.
[Image: dMJ1zUf.gif]
For now, it will be a vanilla world. Right now there is is no official website/forum system, so doing such a poll would be difficult.
Nice... But I will stick to my private "modded" survival server.