Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
Don't let anyone take you down - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Don't let anyone take you down (/thread-9707.html)

Don't let anyone take you down - TheCrimulo - 04-02-2016

I don't want any more people saying he can't do something, I'll tell you some things:
You CAN do anything, but the people believes you cannot, go ahead and ignore the others, it may look selfish but take care
of you. The limitation we put on our minds is just imaginary. You want to be Astronomer? Go ahead and don't let anyone tell you you can't, because you can. I've always been the grown guy of my class, I wanted to play with the others, but many times I got rejected because "I'm only useful at studying". I have some ideas, thinkings, but they get rejected and now that I'm on high school, they won't shut up and let you go, they insult you and try to make your life harder. I am going through a hard time so please, don't let anyone say you cannot do something, don't let anyone insult you, don't let anyone stop you. You may fail, and you will get back again. You mustn't adapt to the others, nice people are who breaks the borders, they say you will only get a job as a street cleaner, the situation in Spain is like that, but I believe in myself. Go through anything. Even if you think you cannot, but this is not Undertale, there is no Papyrus that believes in you, but if you want, go ahead. Stop insulting yourself, calling yourself dumb, stupid, because I did, there were times where I cried, I slapped myself to get back to normal because in this shitty society you must care about not being rejected. Please if you do something in life, let it be something useful, and if it is good, forget about the people that tried to stop you, you are there now. Humans tend to make the easy hard, first of all, calm down, chill, you don't have to blame yourself if its not getting into your mind. I was lucky that with only reading in class I could have a 10/10, if you have that luck, please keep studying, even if I didn't. I cannot handle all the things going on right now, all is over me, I am a scrub and everyone has rights over me. But I cannot say NO anymore, I just have to leave and do things in my own. Not much people will believe in you, but please, please, please, go ahead with what you want and don't let anyone make you depressed, because I really am right now, all the middays that came from school hiding I was being rejected again, I only have some friends, but I don't feel they understand what I say, I cannot talk about what I like. Is anyone going to be there when you express yourself, when you tell your feelings? Is anyone gonna help you? Some may help you, some may not. I used to believe in God, until everything went bad, I used to pray during years with no result, and the way I look the world, it shows me there isn't anyone up there, or down there, or at your side, or inside you, whatever. Believing in a religion is something I repsect, but I think religion is the way to hide your fear and feel secure under some omnipotent being. Death is no more than, closing eyes, stop breathing, no blood running, no heart pumping, it will be all black, actually no, you cannot percieve that black, there is no mind working, there isn't any more to think about, it's the end. Please do something with your life. I want to add that I'm pretty sad last months even if I try my hard to hide it, don't worry about it, I suppose is puberty? Being teenager? I suppose that, I'm constantly changing mind and I'm so stressed like if I am going to explode. Have a happy life. Don't let anyone take you down.

«There are a lot of Floweys out there»
~ Fragment from Undertale, when meeting Asriel at the end of the True Pacifist Route

RE: Don't let anyone take you down - Xray_Doc - 04-02-2016

brb killing myself