Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
Looks like the community is back with RDF - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Looks like the community is back with RDF (/thread-96.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Looks like the community is back with RDF - Cutlassw30 - 04-26-2013

Much to my dismay it seems the RDF has way more members than ORE at any given time almost two times. While i love this server I go where the people go and it seems the RDF is that place. Any idea why this is happening it seems all of our members are just here for survival.

RE: Looks like the community is back with RDF - Malcolmforde - 04-27-2013

Yup! RDF still is best server Big Grin

RE: Looks like the community is back with RDF - Cutlassw30 - 04-27-2013

(04-27-2013, 12:29 AM)Malcolmforde Wrote: Yup! RDF still is best server Big Grin

No, its full of just stupid admins and its a very bad server. Which is why i hope this server works out

RE: Looks like the community is back with RDF - redstonewarrior - 04-27-2013

ORE's currently at 11 and jessy's at 3. The numbers vary by time, but jess's server is currently under an AFK vigil by ide, tyler and gc. The RDF community is the part we care for, and the community was being squashed back there. Though more for the night shift, on average ORE has more members online than jess's server. By the sheer number of active, experienced members who are on ORE, I think it's doing alright. By all means, go where you are best suited, but I think we have a lot of the regular members (and the vast majority of the admins. That doesn't hurt.) Shrogg/newo just pointed out, "We are the RDF, under a new name." Give it time, enjoy the ride. I haven't observed people flocking back to jess' server.

RE: Looks like the community is back with RDF - Guy1234567890 - 04-27-2013

8 for ORE and 0 for RDF atm. It varies throughout the day, as red said. However, let me be very clear that the only reason the RDF has admins to maintain it is that ORE exists and that they don't want to see it succeed. As soon as their tempers cool, they'll be back to their usual levels of inactivity.

RE: Looks like the community is back with RDF - Xeomorpher - 04-27-2013

I guess people heard about 1.5 and just wanted a look.
A lot of peeps were on survival, mainly because it had just been finished, and they wanted a look too Tongue <3

RE: Looks like the community is back with RDF - Malcolmforde - 05-01-2013

(04-27-2013, 07:38 AM)Guy1234567890 Wrote: 8 for ORE and 0 for RDF atm. It varies throughout the day, as red said. However, let me be very clear that the only reason the RDF has admins to maintain it is that ORE exists and that they don't want to see it succeed. As soon as their tempers cool, they'll be back to their usual levels of inactivity.

That can be so, but the community is returning.
Sometimes ORE is at 6 and RDF is at 0.
Sometimes RDF is at 6 and ORE is at 0.
Its sort of been alternating from what I have seen.

RE: Looks like the community is back with RDF - newomaster - 05-01-2013

In a perfect world our community would all stay on one server...
*sighs

RE: Looks like the community is back with RDF - Malcolmforde - 05-01-2013

It in indeed quite sad that people who just dissagree with Jesse became to hate the RDF in general.
i.e Cutlass

Also, in fact, I think this thread should be deleted.

RE: Looks like the community is back with RDF - Cutlassw30 - 05-01-2013

(05-01-2013, 05:27 AM)Malcolmforde Wrote: It in indeed quite sad that people who just dissagree with Jesse became to hate the RDF in general.
i.e Cutlass

Also, in fact, I think this thread should be deleted.

lol Malc is he your hero? He is a total jackass to so many people, hence the reason this server started in the first place.