Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
Dull bannana's. - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: ORE General (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-39.html)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Dull bannana's. (/thread-83.html)

Dull bannana's. - bannanalord - 04-24-2013

Back in early beta is when I started redstone.
In that time, I had no idea what was binary, or any sort of electronic experience. I first started using redstone in late alpha with the 'ol not-not gates to make automatic TNT cannons, and that was pretty much all I knew. But then I started to ease my way into redstone after ghosting through youtube, I saw a video of this fancy thing called a "binary adder". I looked at his design, and after looking at this arrangement of what I was told XOR gates and AND gates, I constructed my own adder off the idea I had in my head. This worked, To the extent that it was only 2 bits and it couldn't add 3+3. But I was by myself back then, but that was pretty much my first logical contraption ever. From there I made an adder with display, a Marqee, and some other cool stuff. After messing around in my single player world and uploading videos on these things I made a Shift register, and with that I made a "Digital Clock". After that, I saw a really cool server that I hopped on to (Minecraft Addicts server)! This was my first minecraft server that I had ever logged on to. after a couple months on that server I was making Doors and a few logical devices such as screens with an editable memory with a cursor, and so on. Re-wind a bit and I meet this cool guy named PearSquirrel, a pretty famous guy on youtube on this server. After saying hi and inviting him to my plot, me and him started a friendship. Sooner or later Pear Squirrel joins the RDF, now being able to world edit things he makes a few screens and he invites me on. Looking around for the IP, I find the school server's IP, mistaking it for the Build server. There I met Darkroom. I greeted with the people there, whom I can not remember. Dark then shows me his Work In progress Quad Core and then promotes me to Student and gives me a Plot. I build a few things here and there but then end up leaving the server for a bit. Next time me and PearSquirrel meet up and he's on the RDF. I tell him the IP that i'm on, that I think the RDF build server is. At this point, he's forcing me to make an application. I make the application, and sit, Waiting for a response on the admins. One day later my application gets approved by anomulouscobra and I hop on the server. I remeber this day, when I first join... I am greeted by mrgarret, along with get again other people who I can't recall. A few hours pass and I take my trial. I pass my trial with a crappy T-FF memory display that didn't even work because I made an errror, and from that day on I've been a happy member of the RDF.
The End

Just for reference, here's my youtube channel

RE: Dull bannana's. - Guy1234567890 - 04-24-2013

Huzzah! An epic tale for an epic bannana!

RE: Dull bannana's. - redstonewarrior - 04-24-2013

I see a merderin' face coming on. You've learned well, bannana lord.

RE: Dull bannana's. - bannanalord - 04-24-2013

(04-24-2013, 02:04 AM)redstonewarrior Wrote: I see a merderin' face coming on. You've learned well, bannana lord.

you know it.

RE: Dull bannana's. - 1redstonesheep - 04-27-2013

why is there no bananas in your pictures?