Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
Elections 2015 v4!!!!! - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: Announcements (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-102.html)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Elections 2015 v4!!!!! (/thread-8294.html)

Pages: 1 2

Elections 2015 v4!!!!! - LordDecapo - 11-08-2015

'Ello all!

It's election time again and this time around we will be electing 3 new Builders to Mods as well as promoting 2 existing Mods to Admin.

So with out further or ado, let's get started with nominations!

In this thread please post the name of someone you would like to nominate for mod!
Please provide the name of your nomination as well as a brief reason as to why you nominated them.
No self-nomination.
This thread will be open for the next 72 hours to nominate mods. Following this there will be a 48 hour period for those nominated to accept their nominations. Then a 72 hour voting period, in which you will vote for new Mods from the nominated as well as vote to promote an existing Mod to Admin.
Sorry, but students can not be nominated, they can vote, but can't get mod or admin.
Good luck out there!

Edit:
You can only vote builders for the moderator rank.

Do not bother voting excisting mods for admin, as they're all in the nominee pool already:
  • VoltzLive
  • dylanrusell
  • PabloDons
  • aPuly
  • chibill
  • legofreak

RE: Elections 2015 v4!!!!! - CrazyGuy108 - 11-09-2015

I nominate slugdude because he's pretty active most of the time, redstoning and what not. His new SMI instruction set is genious :O

RE: Elections 2015 v4!!!!! - slugdude - 11-09-2015

I nominate CrazyGuy108

He's very active and has been a member for quite some time now, and seems to know his way around both redstone and the workingz of ORE. For that reason, I think he'd make a great staff.

Also inb4 someone nominates xray.

RE: Elections 2015 v4!!!!! - josh03222 - 11-09-2015

LAMBDAPI!!!!
HE IS EPIC
VOTE HIM NAUUUUUU
NAUUUUUUUUUUUU
WHY ISNT HE MOD YET
AAAAA

RE: Elections 2015 v4!!!!! - Magic :^) - 11-09-2015

I nominate simonbrb, he's cool

RE: Elections 2015 v4!!!!! - Apuly - 11-09-2015

I nominate qwer, because slug didn't

RE: Elections 2015 v4!!!!! - Hastumer - 11-10-2015

Gotta promote jonay, he's awesome, and I think he's one of the most appropriate guys on the server, if I'm not mistaken, like, I would guess, you won't find many on ORE, he's your man for the job! Get him! Now! Go ahead! Do it! WHY DIDN'T YOU ALREADY MADE HIM MOD? DO IT SERIOUSLY NOW! D-*coughs* Okay. You know what I meant to say.

RE: Elections 2015 v4!!!!! - jonay2000 - 11-10-2015

i nominate computteren because i like him, hes my friend AND hes just always active and happy and good to everyone. same reasons for hastumer

RE: Elections 2015 v4!!!!! - epic_ziver_D - 11-11-2015

I nominate teh lewissives_11 (thx much for help much -epic)

RE: Elections 2015 v4!!!!! - BILLPC2684 - 11-11-2015

i vote for comp(computteren)