Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
ELECTIONS 2015 v2! - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: Announcements (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-102.html)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: ELECTIONS 2015 v2! (/thread-6541.html)

Pages: 1 2

ELECTIONS 2015 v2! - LordDecapo - 05-21-2015

'Ello all!

It's election time again and this time around we will be electing 2 new Mods as well as promoting an existing Mod to Admin.

So with out further or ado, let's get started with nominations!

In this thread please post the name of someone you would like to nominate for mod!
Please provide the name of your nomination as well as a brief reason as to why you nominated them.
No self-nomination.
This thread will be open for the next 48 hours to nominate mods. Following this there will be a 24 hour period for those nominated to accept their nominations. Then a 48 hour voting period, in which you will vote for new Mods from the nominated as well as vote to promote an existing Mod to Admin.
Sorry, but students can not be nominated, they can vote, but can't get mod or admin.
Good luck out there!

Edit:
You can only vote builders for the moderator rank.

Do not bother voting excisting mods for admin, as they're all in the nominee pool already:
  • VoltzLive/Freemanz
  • dylanrusell
  • PabloDons
  • MagicalGentleman

-Nuup

RE: ELECTIONS 2015 v2! - himehowareu - 05-21-2015

Chibill.
Because he helped with the update and also he was a mod on another server till there needed to shrink there staff a bit because of taking on if there ervers down. Also he I very nice and was the person who introduced me to Redstone.

RE: ELECTIONS 2015 v2! - Hastumer - 05-21-2015

AltruismAndCake, because he helps A LOT and he is very nice to the people on the server.

RE: ELECTIONS 2015 v2! - qwerasd205 - 05-21-2015

I agree with Hast, but my nomination goes to...
Hastumer, cause he's a cool guy.

Also someone nominatemepl0x #QwerForBadmin2K15!
(JK, I'm not serious. I would be very heartwarmed if someone nominated me though)

RE: ELECTIONS 2015 v2! - Nickster258 - 05-21-2015

I nominate Apuly, he is a known member of the community and can be mature if asked.

RE: ELECTIONS 2015 v2! - slugdude - 05-21-2015

Hmm, this'll be a tough one. Pretty much everyone I want to be staff is either already staff (lord, dylan, mag) or stepped down and doesn't want it again (nick, rsw)

RE: ELECTIONS 2015 v2! - PabloDons - 05-21-2015

People! One does not nominate moderators for admin! You are to vote on a moderator out of the pool of current moderators (dylan, voltz, magic and me)

RE: ELECTIONS 2015 v2! - PabloDons - 05-22-2015

(05-21-2015, 12:23 PM)LordDecapo Wrote: Then a 48 hour voting period, in which you will vote for new Mods from the nominated as well as vote to promote an existing Mod to Admin.

Not "a nominated mod"

RE: ELECTIONS 2015 v2! - PabloDons - 05-22-2015

jallenator
Not inactive iirc and cool dude. I trust he would make for a good moderator (but thats just my opinion)

RE: ELECTIONS 2015 v2! - Charles - 05-22-2015

I vote...............

Tuchi