Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
New Plot o' logic layout feedbackerino - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: ORE General (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-39.html)
+--- Forum: Build Discussion (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-50.html)
+--- Thread: New Plot o' logic layout feedbackerino (/thread-6174.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

New Plot o' logic layout feedbackerino - Nuuppanaani - 04-14-2015

The new POL is not yet set up but it will be in a day or two. However, we're unaware on the layout we're going for.

I propose this:

4 different sections
  • Stuff with pistons
  • Pistonless horizontal
  • Pistonless diagonal
  • Pistonless vertical
Then those are divided into smaller sub-categories, like different gates, adders, memory etc.

Nick proposed we should do the same, but with 2 sections:
  • Piston stuff
  • Pistonless stuff
We want your opinions on this so we don't have to arm wrestle / duel in quake etc.

What layout?
What sections?
Section for hex logic?
Wut? Wut? Wut?

RE: New Plot o' logic layout feedbackerino - LordDecapo - 04-15-2015

FIGHT TO THE DEATH TO DECIDE!
ready....
set....
GO!

RE: New Plot o' logic layout feedbackerino - Apuly - 04-15-2015

Quote:However, we're unaware on the layout we're going for.
Grammer. doo u skeek iit?

RE: New Plot o' logic layout feedbackerino - slugdude - 04-15-2015

Section for minecart logic and another section for water item logic and another section for zombie logic.

Jk, but if we have a section for everything we'd need POL to be the size of about 100 plots. I think Nick's is better since yours seems to put extra space to pistonless logic, which will make piston fanatics (like crazy) annoyed.

RE: New Plot o' logic layout feedbackerino - Nuuppanaani - 04-15-2015

(04-15-2015, 04:55 PM)slugdude Wrote: Section for minecart logic and another section for water item logic and another section for zombie logic.

Jk, but if we have a section for everything we'd need POL to be the size of about 100 plots. I think Nick's is better since yours seems to put extra space to pistonless logic, which will make piston fanatics (like crazy) annoyed.

Pistonless logic is much more developed, and the designs take more space.

Pistonless logic is more popular too.

RE: New Plot o' logic layout feedbackerino - LordDecapo - 04-15-2015

(04-15-2015, 01:16 PM)paulydboy Wrote:
Quote:However, we're unaware on the layout we're going for.
Grammer. doo u skeek iit?

Pauly, do u grammar? No sure what English ur speaking, but for me that quote is all good. Proper use of a comma And proper use of a conjunction.

(04-15-2015, 05:11 PM)Nuuppanaani Wrote:
(04-15-2015, 04:55 PM)slugdude Wrote: Section for minecart logic and another section for water item logic and another section for zombie logic.

Pistonless logic is much more developed, and the designs take more space.

Pistonless logic is more popular too.

2nd this.
piston based stuff is smaller and not as developed, so it doesn't need as much room
 That being said I think you could just make a pistonless section and just give it double the room for ppl to place, then subsections for Diag/vert/horiz

RE: New Plot o' logic layout feedbackerino - Nuuppanaani - 04-15-2015

What about 1 quarter piston stuff, 1 quarter hex stuff & 1 half pistonless?

RE: New Plot o' logic layout feedbackerino - Crazyninja2000 - 04-15-2015

we should only do redstone based logic, for this is a redstone server. it should be just like the old POL on ORE, grouping everything to AND gates, NOT gates, adders, ect, and not group things into piston and pistonless. even though i like pistons, i dont think we should put in piston only logic.

RE: New Plot o' logic layout feedbackerino - Burgled - 04-16-2015

Hope this is a bad joke. Things should be grouped by function only not what they happen to be made of. I don't care if some people on the server have a hard on for pistonless stuff. It takes two seconds of looking at something with your eyes to see if there's pistons, why should circuits with pistons be segregated into a corner? Ridiculous.

RE: New Plot o' logic layout feedbackerino - Nickster258 - 04-16-2015

(04-16-2015, 03:21 AM)Burgled Wrote: Hope this is a bad joke. Things should be grouped by function only not what they happen to be made of. I don't care if some people on the server have a hard on for pistonless stuff. It takes two seconds of looking at something with your eyes to see if there's pistons, why should circuits with pistons be segregated into a corner? Ridiculous.

^