Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
Online map of the Build server! - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: Announcements (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-102.html)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Online map of the Build server! (/thread-6173.html)

Pages: 1 2

Online map of the Build server! - Nuuppanaani - 04-14-2015

Good day everyone!

Our super intelligent and handsome Staff team has set us up with an online map of the Build server world using a (third party) plugin called Dynmap (Github link)! The map can be accessed through your internet browser via the URL map.openredstone.org. Browser requirements are a little bit unknown at the moment, and we would appreciate if you shared your experiences with it and gave us feedback!

You can also use Dynmap to chat with people from the warmth of your browser! To do this, simply register on the web page, do "/dynmap webregister" on the Build server and use the code given to verify on the web page. (However, registering is unavailable while the server is still rendering the map.)

School server is not supported for now at least. The map would be too large if we keep accepting newbloods at this rate. The plugin is also very CPU heavy and our Build server host machine has higher specifications than the school one.

Most the work (well, all of it) was done by our wonderful staffmins Nickster258 & Mort96. Remember to thank them for their awesome work if you like what you see!

-Nuup

RE: Online map of the Build server! - slugdude - 04-14-2015

Works in the latest google chrome for linux, works in the latest google chrome for android also.

Also works in the default browser for HP webOS.

RE: Online map of the Build server! - PablitaDons - 04-14-2015

so cool! I love you Nick and mort, you guys are amazing <3

RE: Online map of the Build server! - Nickster258 - 04-14-2015

(04-14-2015, 05:41 PM)PablitaDons Wrote: I love you Nick and mort, you guys are amazing <3

Of course you do.

RE: Online map of the Build server! - tokumei - 04-14-2015

Confirmed to work in Firefox for Linux and windows, and in safari and google chrome for iOS.

RE: Online map of the Build server! - Nickster258 - 04-14-2015

For some map.openredstone.org will not work. You can try to access it via mort.openredstone.org:25568

RE: Online map of the Build server! - slugdude - 04-14-2015

(04-14-2015, 06:22 PM)Nickster258 Wrote: For some map.openredstone.org will not work. You can try to access it via mort.openredstone.org:25568

It works fine for me m8

Works in dolphin browser for Android also.

RE: Online map of the Build server! - Apuly - 04-15-2015

Confirmed for default android browser

RE: Online map of the Build server! - LordDecapo - 04-15-2015

Works on IE on windows, and the default browser and chrome on my Android (s5 active)

RE: Online map of the Build server! - slugdude - 04-15-2015

(04-15-2015, 07:08 AM)paulydboy Wrote: Confirmed for default android browser

Dude I already said that m8