Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
I am very sorry - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: I am very sorry (/thread-6150.html)

I am very sorry - S1l3ntSn1p3r - 04-11-2015

In this post I really want to say that I am sorry and why I have done this, it is not a ban appeal, because I understand why I am banned.

First of all, let me say why I have done this:
My life really got worse in every way after my parents died, I just had to be alone for a while to sort my life out, and be alone, and my life really has improved. But I like you guys too much to stay offline, after just saying that I'm away for a bit. There was no other way to stay offline than this, I thought about it for a long time and it seemed to be the only way, to really stay offline for me. I know this was careless of me, that's why I'm terribly sorry.

I hope you guys can forgive me, but there is no need to unban me. I know I have done something bad, and this is my deserved punishment. I also understand, why people hate me, but it was my own fault. 

Thank you guys for the great time on your server.

RE: I am very sorry - LordDecapo - 04-11-2015

We didn't hate you, just hated that action Of faking it...
the part I dont get is like, why not just Uninstaller minecraft and Skype or remove ORE from ur server list.. and just not say anything for a long ass time... if ur not logged in, we can't bug u

RE: I am very sorry - S1l3ntSn1p3r - 04-11-2015

(04-11-2015, 01:55 PM)The LordDecapo Wrote: We didn't hate you, just hated that action Of faking it...
the part I dont get is like, why not just Uninstaller minecraft and Skype or remove ORE from ur server list.. and just not say anything for a long ass time... if ur not logged in, we can't bug u

There was no way to not install everything again, I just loved you all too much. It's pretty hard to explain but I'll try. 

If I just uninstalled it, I would've missed you so much, after 1 day everything would be on my pc again.  Without that lie, I would've been so broken, that I really killed myself, without that lie, there was no way to way to sort out everything and I really would be dead now. That's why.

RE: I am very sorry - slugdude - 04-11-2015

Bereavement is tough. I lost my uncle to cancer recently. I've never lost someone closer, but I can imagine it is horrible. But suicide is not something to be taken lightly. If you wanted to be away from ORE you could've just got yourself long-term tempbanned like I did Tongue .

RE: I am very sorry - S1l3ntSn1p3r - 04-11-2015

(04-11-2015, 06:00 PM)slugdude Wrote: Bereavement is tough. I lost my uncle to cancer recently. I've never lost someone closer, but I can imagine it is horrible. But suicide is not something to be taken lightly. If you wanted to be away from ORE you could've just got yourself long-term tempbanned like I did Tongue .

First of all condolences. I'm really sorry for your lost.

And yes, this would've been a way. But sadly it's too late right now, I acted like a dumb kid (as I am).