Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
my redstone accomplishments - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: ORE General (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-39.html)
+--- Forum: Projects & Inventions (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-19.html)
+---- Forum: Completed Projects (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-21.html)
+---- Thread: my redstone accomplishments (/thread-5822.html)

Pages: 1 2

my redstone accomplishments - martin of redwall - 02-17-2015

I sadly don't have minecraft for the PC. but i do for xbox 360. i was wondering since i cant post screen shots if a schematic or diagram would suffice. if so i can upload so in an attachment just want to ask before i make the diagrams. some things i have made are: a 8 long 4 wide one high counter can count from 1 to 576 with automatic reset or can count to 1,152 if you don't want auto reset. a one wire bus that can support 15 inputs (has to be a pulse cant be hard signal). a three by two "one tick" clock. order sensitive "decoders". auto firing and reloading tnt cannon, and a .1 second percise timer. and some other things. if that interests anyone and you want a diagram of any of these things just let me know in a private message preferable so i can see i got some interest! Smile i will put the diagram files here on this thread. edited to include last sentence.

RE: my small redstone accomplishments - Nuuppanaani - 02-17-2015

Only limitation I'm giving you to posting anything in here is that it must be at least a little on topic (staff can move if needed) and it must be clearly labeled NSFW if it could be considered even a little NSFW.

People will read your thread no matter what the format if they're interested in it. People here are interested in redstone, so you're all good. Smile

Can I say welcome again?

RE: my small redstone accomplishments - martin of redwall - 02-17-2015

(02-17-2015, 03:35 AM)Nuuppanaani Wrote: Only limitation I'm giving you to posting anything in here is that it must be at least a little on topic (staff can move if needed) and it must be clearly labeled NSFW if it could be considered even a little NSFW.

People will read your thread no matter what the format if they're interested in it. People here are interested in redstone, so you're all good. Smile

Can I say welcome again?
you sure can say welcome agin. and ill get to work on so diagrams. alos i dont know what "NSFW" means.

RE: my small redstone accomplishments - martin of redwall - 02-17-2015

this is my busser. let me know of any improvements i can make to my daigrams. Smile

*on the diagram where it says "15 redstone" that is suppose to be above the red line -_-

RE: my small redstone accomplishments - Legofreak - 02-18-2015

I'm having trouble reading your diagram. Here are some of mine. I often like to make these on my downtime at work because I don't have access to Minecraft there.

This is over achieving. I saved blocks in AutoCAD and was able to just copy and rotate them.
"Analog Ternary Adder"
[Image: ternary_zpstmxiiwgs.png]

Before I decided to use AutoCAD, I would just use MSPaint as it looks like you are.
"Analog Hexadecimal to Binary Converter"
[Image: ana2binz_zps94084b69.png]

If you get good with the selection tool, copying and rotating is very simple.

You don't have to make them look pretty, but it's nice to be able to understand which direction the comparators and repeaters are pointing.

RE: my small redstone accomplishments - martin of redwall - 02-18-2015

ok ill try a new legend. but what if something is on top did my side view make sense to what i was trying to show? also that field of view is the biggest i can make it or else the site wont let me post it that one is 17mb and 18.76mb is allowed. also where can i get that program?

RE: my small redstone accomplishments - Legofreak - 02-18-2015

AutoCAD is a very expensive($1000-$5000) professional software I use for work but there are other free CAD softwares that could probably be useful like this such as EagleCAD.

There are also redstone simulators that you might be able to re-create things in and then take screenshots.

or you could just buy MC for PC($26.95) and join our server.

RE: my small redstone accomplishments - TSO - 02-20-2015

AutoCAD is free for students as long as you don't use it to turn a profit.

RE: my small redstone accomplishments - Legofreak - 02-20-2015

(02-20-2015, 07:45 AM)TSO Wrote: AutoCAD is free for students as long as you don't use it to turn a profit.

That is very true. I forgot about that. My student licence probably just ran out recently.

Autodesk will actually let you download and use any of their software for free if you are a student.
http://www.autodesk.com/education/free-software/all

RE: my redstone accomplishments - martin of redwall - 03-17-2015

ok now that i have a way to upload pictures of my redstone stuff. (thanks to LordDecapo) i will be sharing more of my redstone things. but i will start with one of my mega builds just to have a new starting point on this thread hope thats ok. i am looking forward to reading all your comments and suggests. have an excellent day. Smile
 [Image: bBOJCFb.jpg?1]