Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
Something about my account I think you should know - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: ORE General (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-39.html)
+--- Forum: Build Discussion (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-50.html)
+--- Thread: Something about my account I think you should know (/thread-5801.html)

Something about my account I think you should know - slugdude - 02-14-2015

"Slugdude" is not actually my account. My friend at school gave it to me, and I don't have a second option. He said "You can have it as long as I can use it if I want to, i.e. no changing the password." I spoke to him, and he has agreed that he will never connect to ORE. He said that this isn't a problem for him since he is not interested in redstone. Yes he has agreed, but these are just words. If someone comes online with my username but doesn't act like me, or know who any of you are, he probably isn't me. I understand that what happens with 'my' account is 'my' account, I would just like to warn the members of ORE. The person who gave me the account is a good guy and I doubt this will ever happen, but I think you should know.

P.S. My cat's name is Willow. You can use this like a security question if you want.

RE: Something about my account I think you should know - Supermegaworld - 02-14-2015

(02-14-2015, 10:59 PM)slugdude Wrote: "Slugdude" is not actually my account. My friend at school gave it to me, and I don't have a second option. He said "You can have it as long as I can use it if I want to, i.e. no changing the password." I spoke to him, and he has agreed that he will never connect to ORE. He said that this isn't a problem for him since he is not interested in redstone. Yes he has agreed, but these are just words. If someone comes online with my username but doesn't act like me, or know who any of you are, he probably isn't me. I understand that what happens with 'my' account is 'my' account, I would just like to warn the members of ORE. The person who gave me the account is a good guy and I doubt this will ever happen, but I think you should know.

P.S. My cat's name is Willow. You can use this like a security question if you want.

Try and eliminate the account

RE: Something about my account I think you should know - PabloDons - 02-14-2015

(02-14-2015, 11:09 PM)Supermegaworld Wrote: Try and eliminate the account

kill it with fire!!!!!!!!!

RE: Something about my account I think you should know - Spidermy9 - 02-15-2015

Buy an account slug? :I

RE: Something about my account I think you should know - tyler569 - 02-16-2015

Slug: what happens on your account is your responsibility, you can share an account with this other person if you want, but if he does anything it will be charged against you entirely, we will not be messing around with "security questions."

If you don't like this, buy your own account.

RE: Something about my account I think you should know - greatgamer34 - 02-17-2015

^ its harsh, but its the reality.. ;-;

RE: Something about my account I think you should know - Phase - 02-17-2015

(02-16-2015, 05:30 PM)tyler569 Wrote: Slug: what happens on your account is your responsibility, you can share an account with this other person if you want, but if he does anything it will be charged against you entirely, we will not be messing around with "security questions."

He already stated that in his post... duh?...

RE: Something about my account I think you should know - slugdude - 02-20-2015

(02-16-2015, 05:30 PM)tyler569 Wrote: Slug: what happens on your account is your responsibility, you can share an account with this other person if you want, but if he does anything it will be charged against you entirely, we will not be messing around with "security questions."

I don't mind it, and I also agree with your view. Like I said, this is unlikely to happen. He doesn't have my forum account, but he has my in game account. I just wanted to give you guys a heads-up.