Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
[IMPORTANT] Foremen Nominations - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: Announcements (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-102.html)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: [IMPORTANT] Foremen Nominations (/thread-395.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

[IMPORTANT] Foremen Nominations - Xeomorpher - 06-17-2013

Due to our quickly growing community, we, the admins and foremen, have decided that it is in the best interests of the community that we expand the size of our staff team. Our current team consists of 5 admins and 5 foremen, and we hope to expand to a size of 5 admins and 7 foremen. Since we are community based, we put it to you, the community, to put yourselves forward to become our newest foremen.
We will then to the greatest possible degree, impartially select several candidates, who will then be voted on by members. Ideally, the most voted candidate(s) will be selected, but the process may be vetoed by a majority admin and foreman vote. If there is still a tie, the admins will break it. We will then have our newest foremen!

Post below if you wish to nominate yourself or someone else (if you nominate someone else you must be sure that they post their approval), be sure to provide a few sentences on why you or your selected candidate are suitable for this position. :3

--Ninja RSW edit--
Current candidates (In alphabetical order):
  • Dcentrics
  • Embizone
  • Fl3tching101
  • Nickster258
  • PseudoBrittany
  • Seankingman
  • Xray_Doc (XCray_Doc)
Expect the nomination window to end in the next few days.

RE: [IMPORTANT] Foremen Nominations - Xeomorpher - 06-17-2013

I nominate PseudoBrittany, for consistant maturity, amazingness and attitude <3

RE: [IMPORTANT] Foremen Nominations - Ntwede - 06-17-2013

(06-17-2013, 07:45 PM)Xeomorpher Wrote: I nominate PseudoBrittany, for consistant maturity, amazingness and attitude <3

Agree!

Plus I want to nominate Fl3tching. He (from what I have observed) very rarely get's into any types of arguments. In fact, he tries to help calm situations when others are fighting. He never insults other members (except maybe as a joke), and is overall, just a good member.

RE: [IMPORTANT] Foremen Nominations - newomaster - 06-17-2013

I'm going to nominate embizone for foreman because he is an active and mature member of the community.

RE: [IMPORTANT] Foremen Nominations - Alex - 06-17-2013

Fl3tch for FOREMEN! And also Brittany Big Grin

RE: [IMPORTANT] Foremen Nominations - Xeomorpher - 06-17-2013

Can you please use this thread for nominations, the vote is later.

RE: [IMPORTANT] Foremen Nominations - Brittany - 06-18-2013

Hello

RE: [IMPORTANT] Foremen Nominations - fl3tching101 - 06-18-2013

Oh, we have to approve, ok, well I approve of being nominated and am honored to be a part of this server. Danke Tongue

RE: [IMPORTANT] Foremen Nominations - Brittany - 06-18-2013

Oh okay, I approve of me being a forewoman.

RE: [IMPORTANT] Foremen Nominations - Xray_Doc - 06-18-2013

(06-18-2013, 03:34 AM)Brittany Wrote: Oh okay, I approve of me being a forewoman.

We need a new rank, ASAP