Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
I think I'm crying tears of joy - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: I think I'm crying tears of joy (/thread-369.html)

Pages: 1 2

I think I'm crying tears of joy - Xray_Doc - 06-11-2013

RE: I think I'm crying tears of joy - Thor23 - 06-11-2013

You and me both. I now have an actual reason to buy a PS4, instead of just thinking it looks better than the Xbone. I wonder if the HD Remix will come out for the PS4 as well...

RE: I think I'm crying tears of joy - Xray_Doc - 06-11-2013

I prefer to call it the Xbox Once.

Anyway, I was always a Sony fan since PS1 and have had a PS2, PSP and PS3 since. So I am hoping to get the PS4 eventually.

Also, will PS3 games work on the PS4?

RE: I think I'm crying tears of joy - VirtualPineapple - 06-12-2013

What is this kingdom of hearts?

RE: I think I'm crying tears of joy - Xray_Doc - 06-12-2013

BECAUSE KINGDOM HEARTS IS ONE OF THE GREATEST GAMES OF ALL TIME AND I WAITED FUQING 7 YEARS FOR THIS GAME

RE: I think I'm crying tears of joy - Thor23 - 06-12-2013

(06-11-2013, 08:59 PM)Xray_Doc Wrote: Also, will PS3 games work on the PS4?

They won't, but I know Sony bought some game streaming service a while back (I think it was called Genkai), and there've been rumors that you'll be able to play them through that. A rumor that I hope pans out; I never bought a PS3, but there are now a few games that came out on it that I'd like to play, and it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to be buying a PS3 when the PS4 is just a few months off.

And is it just me, or is that Master Eraqus' keyblade that Sora picks up from the island?

I just watched the Sony press conference and I understand it all now, thanks though.

One thing I am REALLY hating though is all the Xbox fans who used to call all Sony products gay and stupid suddenly calling Microsoft these names, buying Sony products and act like they have been fans for life. I have been buying Sony products since my parents got us a PS1.

And no, I don't think that was his keyblade.
For clarification:
[Image: Master_Keeper_KHBBSFM.png]

RE: I think I'm crying tears of joy - Thor23 - 06-12-2013

Yeah, I hear ya. Bandwagon jumpers can be real annoying, doubly so if they're acting elitist on top of it. I've only had Sony consoles as well, both of them as birthday presents as it so happens. Geez, we sound like Sony hipsters. Tongue

And I actually bothered to google Master Eraqus' keyblade this time, and the one in the video IS his, so that just leaves the questions of how and why it's there, and whether or not he'll be in KH3.

I also found this while searching; It's supposed to be a browser based RPG kind of game, but it doesn't look like it'll influence the story any. Just as well I suppose, it doesn't look like there'll be an english version.

I have yet to watch the Sony conference; I should probably get around to it. Still, just googling *Gaikai (I must've had Yu Yu Hakusho on the brain) confirmed that rumor, so it looks like I'll be buying a console this generation.

Also, when talking about Sony products you can talk like you are a hipster all you want see all these kids that want to come and join the party.

Was it really his keyblade? I don't remember it having a purple tint to it. But I guess so which does make me wonder even more about the storyline.

Oh yeah, I've known about the game for a while when I used to look at KHInsider.

The press conference was done really well and it is nice to see all the indie developers getting recognition.

RE: I think I'm crying tears of joy - Xeomorpher - 06-12-2013

I think we should all decide that consoles are stupid, and play with hammers instead.