Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
A probably final goodbye to Minecraft & Redstone - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: ORE General (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-39.html)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: A probably final goodbye to Minecraft & Redstone (/thread-3204.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: A probably final goodbye to Minecraft & Redstone - Epic_SkyPilot - 04-21-2014

Ice I'm truthfully going to miss you. I know your opinion might be different on this, but I looked to you as a major influence on me, and on ORE. I can certainly understand why you feel these things. I've begun to feel them more myself lately. But more people would be sad to see you go. To be honest, if I decide to leave ORE I wouldn't make a post like this. It just doesn't seem worth it in my situation.

Anyway, this post isn't about me. If sometime in the distant future you shall return, and I'm still here, I'll see to it that you're known for everything you did for me and everyone in this community. Excluding Brittney, we'll all miss you. Goodbye, and good luck.

-Epic

RE: A probably final goodbye to Minecraft & Redstone - LordDecapo - 04-22-2014

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad(((

RE: A probably final goodbye to Minecraft & Redstone - Neogreenyew - 04-22-2014

Icy u better get back here this instant! >:o
Don't you dare leave us!! *tugs on rope*

RE: A probably final goodbye to Minecraft & Redstone - David - 04-22-2014

I am going to miss you ice, you're such a nice guy. I do understand everything you're saying even with the ORE popularity thing. We're not a small group where everybody knows everybody. That's something that's really something that I don't like all that much about ORE, but on the other hand it would be very stupid to not accept applications and get a whitelist on the server, new members are nice but I'd love to keep the group small also, which is not possible.
Anyway, you're a great guy Ice! I hope to see you again in the future! As always, well, bye now.

RE: A probably final goodbye to Minecraft & Redstone - VirtualPineapple - 04-23-2014

you better god damn git

RE: A probably final goodbye to Minecraft & Redstone - DevonBrine - 04-23-2014

Thank you Ice I didn't know that I was your most dedicated fan, and I truly do hope that you will get back on ORE one day as I am (completely inspired by you) now a member on the build server! It would be great to learn more from your most excellent teaching skills, and to work with you as a friend. It does bring tears to my eyes that I most likely will never see you again. I hope this isn't a stretch but with you gone ORE feels like a void that I can't escape as you fly out and all I can do is watch everything unravel before my eyes, believe it or not your one of the main reasons I am here to this day living on earth, you are the one great friend I always wanted in life and I hope you understand that I will never meet someone as great of a friend like you in my life again!

So if you do ever come back on the server please do type /mail send DevonBrine I am back!

And not like always, bye now but with tears D':

RE: A probably final goodbye to Minecraft & Redstone - KFplay4free - 04-23-2014

Ice thank you very much for everything. I know that we`ve just met (few months ago), but I want to let you know that I like you very much and will miss you a lot. Wish you best future and hope that past exerience`ll help you, at least a little bit. I`m also very sad that I haven`t seen you too much recently, but still. You put a smile on my face many times. THANK YOU. Hope you`ll remember me from good side. Bye Smile

RE: A probably final goodbye to Minecraft & Redstone - seankingman - 04-23-2014

When I clicked on this thread I really think the OP would be Ice. This will be a major blow to the community as you are one of the "closer" members here and you will be dearly missed. But of course, real life permits and so I wish you well with your future endeavours and hope you make the most of your great knowledge.

Farewell. Sad

RE: A probably final goodbye to Minecraft & Redstone - Iceglade - 04-23-2014

You guys are awesome Tongue For real this time, as always...

bye now.

RE: A probably final goodbye to Minecraft & Redstone - David - 04-23-2014

(04-23-2014, 08:05 PM)Iceglade Wrote: You guys are awesome Tongue For real this time, as always...

bye now.

I'm going to miss you buddy Sad. Maybe we'll meet later, who knows!