Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
Appealing from my 4 month extension - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: Moderation (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-94.html)
+--- Forum: Incidents (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-97.html)
+---- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-99.html)
+---- Thread: Appealing from my 4 month extension (/thread-15680.html)

Appealing from my 4 month extension - RedProGaming - 03-17-2020

Hello there,

This appeal is probably not going to be accepted once again, but I am really sorry for everything I had done.
I had started doing stuff not related to ORE, like creating discord bots, one I am working on currently is Plasma.
As the days passed, I missed being with all of my friends at ORE, and I am not a troll anymore, since I started actually doing what I like.
I really want to get back onto this server, because it is fun and I really enjoyed it.
I am aware that this appeal might not be accepted, and even some of my friends think I could get on ORE but I remind them that I am banned.
I extremely miss this community, I literally can't even remember how many people I was friends with.
I hope someone understands that I actually changed now.
This is honestly the best server I had ever seen, and I understand that I really miss it now and I shouldn't troll anymore.
I've heard that AggYz said that people are calling me a whiny b*tch, and that's the past.
I am really sorry for everyone, I don't expect anything to come out of this, I hope everything is okay with you.
As I was banned from ORE, we with AggYz and other ORE players started talking a lot less.
Again, for the last time, I am really sorry for nickster, pauk, aero, and other people I couldnt even remember now.
Thank you for looking at this message,
Mantvydas.

RE: Appealing from my 4 month extension - Wigglebot23 - 03-17-2020

I'd like to believe you have changed, but I'm confused as to why this thread was made. Also did staff actually change your signature before or was that you?

RE: Appealing from my 4 month extension - RedProGaming - 03-17-2020

(03-17-2020, 08:10 PM)Wigglebot23 Wrote: I'd like to believe you have changed, but I'm confused as to why this thread was made. Also did staff actually change your signature before or was that you?

This was made so I get unbanned, but I have low hopes so. And I changed my signature myself.

RE: Appealing from my 4 month extension - RedProGaming - 03-18-2020

You don't have to unban me anymore.

I've left the server forever. I'm not coming back ever again.
I thought people wouldn't be harsh, but it turns out they think bad about me.
Whenever plasma gets released, you might want to go on the discord server and contact me there, but that's the only way.

I left.
I'm not coming back.
It was your last chance to understand me.
I had low hopes that you will, and I was right.
Goodbye, friends, whoever you are reading this.
Don't message me, because I won't go back.
So here's my last word: Goodbye.

RE: Appealing from my 4 month extension - Nickster258 - 03-18-2020

Can we close this thread now? Or are you just going to open another one complaining about being impatient and displaying fake remorse?

RE: Appealing from my 4 month extension - konsumlamm - 03-18-2020

(03-18-2020, 04:37 PM)RedProGaming Wrote: You don't have to unban me anymore.

I've left the server forever. I'm not coming back ever again.
I thought people wouldn't be harsh, but it turns out they think bad about me.
Whenever plasma gets released, you might want to go on the discord server and contact me there, but that's the only way.

I left.
I'm not coming back.
It was your last chance to understand me.
I had low hopes that you will, and I was right.
Goodbye, friends, whoever you are reading this.
Don't message me, because I won't go back.
So here's my last word: Goodbye.

You mean like the last time you left forever?

RE: Appealing from my 4 month extension - Aptrix Gaming - 05-15-2020

(03-18-2020, 04:38 PM)Nickster258 Wrote: Can we close this thread now? Or are you just going to open another one complaining about being impatient and displaying fake remorse?

I actually see why he wants unbanned. He has a good reason and should be able to stay on ORE. However, somebody in the line said NO! he doesnt get unbanned. Now you lost a server member.

RE: Appealing from my 4 month extension - Aptrix Gaming - 05-15-2020

(03-18-2020, 04:38 PM)Nickster258 Wrote: Can we close this thread now? Or are you just going to open another one complaining about being impatient and displaying fake remorse?

I actually see why he wants unbanned. He has a good reason and should be able to stay on ORE. However, somebody in the line said NO! he doesnt get unbanned. Now you lost a server member.

RE: Appealing from my 4 month extension - Trecar - 05-16-2020

(05-15-2020, 05:21 PM)Aptrix Gaming Wrote: I actually see why he wants unbanned. He has a good reason and should be able to stay on ORE. However, somebody in the line said NO! he doesnt get unbanned. Now you lost a server member.

Boy, you have no idea why he was banned. Don't wanna be that guy but this is none of your business.

He came back multiple times saying hes changed, only to snap and insult people once they voiced concern.