Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
Update from 1 month ban and 4 months extension. - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Update from 1 month ban and 4 months extension. (/thread-15642.html)

Update from 1 month ban and 4 months extension. - RedProGaming - 02-18-2020

Dear reader,

You might had seen my recent ban appeal.
If you have not seen it, well, go see it.
My ban got extended, and through the recent weeks I had thought of what I did, and honestly, I have done something that was absolutely stupid. I had started changing my personality a few weeks ago, just because I understood I did something wrong that I shouldn't have done. I was a builder on the ORE network, and, I am just sad and dissapointed in myself to see what I had done in a clear mind. It's just... I was a horrible person. I know, I know, this post won't make me get unbanned, because my ban got extended and I can't change what I did in the past. I trolled people a lot. And I mean a lot. I absolutely hate myself now, and I just want that everyone on this community who still exists are ok, and everything is fine with them. I wish everyone good luck. But I have good or bad news. Thing is, I am getting back on the community the day I get unbanned! I had thought about this a lot, and I had done everything to change my personality, and I am still doing it. I miss this community, I know it will be a long time until I actually get back, I might pop onto the IRC on my browser to check out what's up with the community every now and then. Nickster or any staff member out there, if you are reading this, I am sorry. Nickster is the one I should say sorry the most. I pinged him a lot, annoyed him, it's just something that I shouldn't do. I miss everyone very much, I might even, by when I will get back, have a new computer, have an active YouTube channel, and also had fixed my trolling problems. I just miss you very much, and I can't wait until I get back.

With actual respect,
Mantvydas // _TheRedX // PandaBearE29

RE: Update from 1 month ban and 4 months extension. - konsumlamm - 02-18-2020

And the poll is public, so that you know who to hate or what? Apart from that, you said you were never coming back and now you're back for the second time...
[Image: TZu7dJF.png]

RE: Update from 1 month ban and 4 months extension. - PabloDons - 02-19-2020

Dat signature doe

RE: Update from 1 month ban and 4 months extension. - Nickster258 - 02-19-2020

I'm sorry, but this is just a story we're all too familiar with hearing about.

(Nearly 2 months ago) I made a fat mistake, I will not do it again.

(Just over 2 weeks ago) I hate myself. Im not doing this nonsense again.

How are we supposed to believe this time is different?

I personally do not care what story you give us. You can tell us you have changed all you want, but constantly doing so and not actually changing is a bad reflection of your character.

When, or if, you come back, I hope that you can prove me wrong. As it stands however, you have yet to demonstrate you are capable of such a change.

Please, prove me wrong.

RE: Update from 1 month ban and 4 months extension. - zSwifty - 02-19-2020

no.

RE: Update from 1 month ban and 4 months extension. - PaukkuPalikka - 02-19-2020

welcome back Smile