Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
I hate myself. Im not doing this nonsense again. - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: Moderation (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-94.html)
+--- Forum: Incidents (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-97.html)
+---- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-99.html)
+---- Thread: I hate myself. Im not doing this nonsense again. (/thread-15615.html)

Pages: 1 2

I hate myself. Im not doing this nonsense again. - RedProGaming - 01-21-2020

Hello guys,

It has been about 2 weeks right now from my ban date (as admins said of when to appeal) So I am appealing right now.
I feel very stupid of what I had done before. I pinged staff for absolutely no reason, I was meming around n saying nonsense.
I finally learned my lesson, I am not doing the things I did before. I had gone through loads of attempts to chill myself out, and I fixed my anger issues, I finally fixed my trolling issues. I feel very bad for the community right now, I kinda feel unwanted but at the same time I feel like I should be punished, but here is the appeal. I wish good luck to all the staff and the community, and I feel like finally being serious about this community, and as soon I get back, I'll say sorry to everyone I know on this community. I had been off for two weeks, as I said, and I get pretty bored pretty quick. Right now I have a way of not getting bored, and that is coding bots and stuff. Again, I feel very ashamed of myself, I want to get unbanned, but I also kind of feel not worth the unban, so the choice is yours, staff team.

Anyway, I got to go now.
- Mantvydas.

RE: I hate myself. Im not doing this nonsense again. - Nickster258 - 01-24-2020

It has now been two weeks since the ban. I personally do not wish for you to be back on the server anytime soon, and I feel much of the Staff feels the same way. This "fixing" you are talking about rarely ever comes within days of escalating your bad habit, so I hope you understand my concern.

RE: I hate myself. Im not doing this nonsense again. - Nickster258 - 02-04-2020

I have extended your ban another four months.

[Image: BSRpITg.png]

RE: I hate myself. Im not doing this nonsense again. - RedProGaming - 02-05-2020

(02-04-2020, 07:01 PM)Nickster258 Wrote: I have extended your ban another four months.

[Image: BSRpITg.png]
Are u serious??!!! Just for a joke comment I would had removed later??!!! That's IT. IM LEAVING THIS COMMUNITY. I'D BETTER KILL MYSELF THAN JOIN THIS. BYE.

RE: I hate myself. Im not doing this nonsense again. - Nickster258 - 02-05-2020

You of all people should have realized you were in no position to "joke" around. Goodbye.

RE: I hate myself. Im not doing this nonsense again. - RedProGaming - 02-05-2020

(02-05-2020, 02:02 PM)Nickster258 Wrote: You of all people should have realized you were in no position to "joke" around. Goodbye.

I was SOO patient waiting out a month for my ban to go away and now this? extending my ban? I was about to literally just today remove the downvotes and give you upvotes. And you destroy my mood. I can't believe ur such a jerk.

Your ban was two months. We told you to wait two weeks to appeal, yet you appealed only ten days later. It is very clear you haven't at all learned from your previous behavior.

If you want to leave this community, I will not miss you.

(02-05-2020, 02:35 PM)Nickster258 Wrote: Your ban was two months. We told you to wait two weeks to appeal, yet you appealed only ten days later. It is very clear you haven't at all learned from your previous behavior.

If you want to leave this community, I will not miss you.

Do you see yourself? Even you forgot about me. Basically almost everyone forgot about me. I was banned for ONE month. And I DIDNT count exactly two weeks, ok? I knew about 2 weeks have gone by, but I didnt know if it was exactly two weeks or no. I am sorry for everything I had done even tho I basically hate u now, but GOODBYE.

(02-05-2020, 02:39 PM)RedProGaming Wrote: GOODBYE.

:wave:

I just came to say I love you and see if you would be needing anything.
To say thank you and how grateful I am for everything you taught me.
It's those long talks I won't forget.
Just to see you smile, it brings me right to them.
So I'll sit here now and hold your hand.
It's these few long hours that make me what I am.

We laugh about the times,
We laughed so hard until we fell asleep this evening.
And then I watch you there alone, in fear, wishing I could speed your breathing.
And all the wind blows through the trees.
I swear they're angels talking back to me.
And I scream please don't leave me here tonight.
I need you now, I need you in my life.

But you're gone and you're never coming back again.
But you're gone and you're never coming, you're never coming back.