Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
I made a fat mistake, I will not do it again. - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: Moderation (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-94.html)
+--- Forum: Incidents (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-97.html)
+---- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-99.html)
+---- Thread: I made a fat mistake, I will not do it again. (/thread-15577.html)

I made a fat mistake, I will not do it again. - RedProGaming - 01-02-2020

Hey guys,
I made a huge mistake.
I was flooding in this server. QMechanic (i think) pushed me into the void. And I had a very dumb idea of going to a goal of -100K blocks.
And I was flooding up the chat with my current distance from bedrock. And QMechanic with Stack told me to stop, but I didn't. At the end, I slowed down it a little, and I started not to want to get banned so I got mad and I started calling QMechanic different bad names and... I started to say that he should shut up because we both are gonna get banned. It has been a few hours after the event, and now I feel stupid.
I got banned for 7 days, which is 1 week. I play on the server almost every day. I feel like I had been very very bad on this server for all of the time I played this server (2 years). These bad things didn't happen every time, but they did happen from time to time. I feel very mad at myself and I hope that I can get unbanned and fix these problems of mine. I feel like I did something very very stupid all of those years and now I just hate myself. Anyway, even though I can't get unbanned, I wish that this community's day is going to be good.
Thank you for everything,
- Mantvydas. (PandaBearE29)

RE: I made a fat mistake, I will not do it again. - Koyarno - 01-02-2020

Just a reminder: we try to treat everyone the same here. Past bans affect your current ban time.

RE: I made a fat mistake, I will not do it again. - RedProGaming - 01-02-2020

@Koyarno Im sorry, but i dont know what are you talking about.

RE: I made a fat mistake, I will not do it again. - PabloDons - 01-02-2020

first of all:
10:24 PandaBearE29: you pushed me into the void
10:24 QMechanic: no?

So that's settled. It wasn't him. Now to the point. Not just this spamming of the chat, but also the ridiculous argument about whether it was spam or "flooding". That doesn't even matter. If you've ever read the rules, you'd know they don't mention either. That's because "maintain polite conversation" and "generally be kind to others" covers both. If you wanna be better, here's how: Listen to what people tell you. I (personally) understand that it isn't always easy to tell how others receive your actions, but what you don't realize is they tend to tell you outright. You just gotta listen. If you had listened when someone told you you're being annoying and your actions aren't appreciated, you could have avoided this.

For the record: guilt tripping doesn't work.

RE: I made a fat mistake, I will not do it again. - RedProGaming - 01-02-2020

(01-02-2020, 02:37 PM)PabloDons Wrote: first of all:
10:24 PandaBearE29: you pushed me into the void
10:24 QMechanic: no?

So that's settled. It wasn't him. Now to the point. Not just this spamming of the chat, but also the ridiculous argument about whether it was spam or "flooding". That doesn't even matter. If you've ever read the rules, you'd know they don't mention either. That's because "maintain polite conversation" and "generally be kind to others" covers both. If you wanna be better, here's how: Listen to what people tell you. I (personally) understand that it isn't always easy to tell how others receive your actions, but what you don't realize is they tend to tell you outright. You just gotta listen. If you had listened when someone told you you're being annoying and your actions aren't appreciated, you could have avoided this.

For the record: guilt tripping doesn't work.

So, I am going to have to wait out 1 week, I guess. I have other servers to play on, but ORE is the one thats the most favourite. I understand what were you saying. And I am guilty. Anyway, have a great day today. I should have avoided this, yes...