Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
The Life of a Jay - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: ORE General (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-39.html)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: The Life of a Jay (/thread-130.html)

The Life of a Jay - JayJuly - 05-01-2013

Once upon a time, there was a little kid named Jay. He was only 6 years old and he was entering kindergarten. He was very athletic and loved to play sports. He was awesome and cool and smart and everybody liked him in his grade. He also helped everybody he knew out. He was very successful in life and won many awards. Now forget about that Jay because he doesn't exist and here's the real Jay:

Jay was a weirdo monkey that nobody liked and he never fitted in. He always loved math and science and other stuffs like that. In 6th grade he decided he would learn programming so he when on cplusplus.com but he didn't understand much of it so he put it off after only learning the basics. Then, in 7th grade he got introduced to Minecraft and logic. He learned about redstone and did stuff with it that was sort of cool, but nothing super. Now he is in 8th grade and picked up programming again and he still failed at redstone but he encountered this wise baboon named Guy#. He learned about the interworkings of redstone from Guy# and lived happily ever after. Until exams. Then he had to study his monkey subjects and Orangatang's Middle School and forgot all about the mysterious properties of redstone for a bit. When he came back, it appeared that all of his monkey friends now lived on this place called OGRE (Open Gorilla Redstone Engineers). He hopes to get better at redstone and maybe apply one day to become a full member because a Newt-loving monkey named newtmaster wants him to. The end.

RE: The Life of a Jay - newomaster - 05-01-2013

Hey D: I'm not a newt. You should apply though, it isn't really that hard.
The place is a lot gunner when you can actually do things...
Also, nice story.

RE: The Life of a Jay - JayJuly - 05-01-2013

(05-01-2013, 04:27 AM)newomaster Wrote: Hey D: I'm not a newt.

I said you were newt-loving Tongue. The whole monkey thing was just for the lolz since I wrote that at night and I was too tired to do one of those deep long intros like you see from the others. If you want me to change it I will though.

(05-01-2013, 04:27 AM)newomaster Wrote: Also, nice story.
Thanks Tongue.

RE: The Life of a Jay - VirtualPineapple - 05-03-2013

What a fascinating and intricate story. You have much potential in this environment filled with humanoid organisms and a couple of other rare species to develop relationships with similar minded beings. I wish you to complete this quest of discovery that you have entangled yourself in, but do be wary, there might be raging dragons or hungry snakes living in the crevices of this world and they will manage to find a way to suppress your objective unless you evolve to become a superior creature among the rest.

RE: The Life of a Jay - JayJuly - 05-04-2013

(05-03-2013, 11:55 PM)VirtualPineapple Wrote: What a fascinating and intricate story. You have much potential in this environment filled with humanoid organisms and a couple of other rare species to develop relationships with similar minded beings. I wish you to complete this quest of discovery that you have entangled yourself in, but do be wary, there might be raging dragons or hungry snakes living in the crevices of this world and they will manage to find a way to suppress your objective unless you evolve to become a superior creature among the rest.
Ummmm... kay. XD.

RE: The Life of a Jay - newomaster - 05-04-2013

Virt would be a great poet... I would buy a book of poems written by him.

RE: The Life of a Jay - Xeomorpher - 05-10-2013

More philosopher...