Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
Halflife390's Introduction - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: ORE General (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-39.html)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Halflife390's Introduction (/thread-1246.html)

Halflife390's Introduction - Halflife390 - 10-25-2013

Hello Redstone world!

Im Halflife390/HalflifeSMGC and I have been into redstone for ages.

I started minecraft all the way when it was back in alpha. I remember trying to make redstone tools and swords as I had no clue what the magic red dusts purpose was. Then I discovered the magical realm of redstone circuitry! It was so complicated and perplexing and so I never fully understood its potential. After that I just played minecraft as normal.

It was only when I first saw theinternetftw's video on his redstone ALU over two years ago that got me back into it. Seeing the amazing and limitless potential of redstone I set out to learn every bit of it. I learned redstone over two years ago and since then I have made many things including a redstone museum, a redstone school, 24 hour piston based clock, calculators, RAM and ROM and my best creation so far is a fully functioning 16 bit CPU. (For more on my CPU check my application thread)

And so my love of redstone has let me to my first redstone dedicated server ORE. I have came here to build and learn alongside many other amazing redstoners. My project now is to build a new CPU, bigger and better, i'll probably post about it later. If you have any question just ask.

See you guys on the server!

RE: Halflife390's Introduction - EDevil - 10-25-2013

To be honest, we dont have that many new peeps on the server who have actually already build a CPU by themselves, so this is a nice change Smile Cya on the server!

RE: Halflife390's Introduction - Epic_SkyPilot - 10-26-2013

(10-25-2013, 05:41 PM)EvilDevil59NL Wrote: To be honest, we dont have that many new peeps on the server who have actually already build a CPU by themselves, so this is a nice change Smile Cya on the server!

I built my own CPU on the server Wink

RE: Halflife390's Introduction - David - 10-27-2013

(10-26-2013, 12:10 AM)Epic_SkyPilot Wrote:
(10-25-2013, 05:41 PM)EvilDevil59NL Wrote: To be honest, we dont have that many new peeps on the server who have actually already build a CPU by themselves, so this is a nice change Smile Cya on the server!

He means people that have not applied yet. Alot of people have built cpu`s on the server.

RE: Halflife390's Introduction - EDevil - 10-27-2013

*Gives Kudo's to David*

RE: Halflife390's Introduction - Epic_SkyPilot - 10-27-2013

(10-27-2013, 09:52 AM)David Wrote:
(10-26-2013, 12:10 AM)Epic_SkyPilot Wrote:

He means people that have not applied yet. Alot of people have built cpu`s on the server.

Oh my bad, now I see what he meant.