Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
HeyItzMeGold Application - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: Moderation (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-94.html)
+--- Forum: Build Server Applications (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-10.html)
+---- Forum: Build Server Applications (New or Unapproved) (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-12.html)
+---- Thread: HeyItzMeGold Application (/thread-12439.html)

Pages: 1 2

HeyItzMeGold Application - HeyItzMeGold - 06-14-2017

Minecraft name: HeyItzMeGold
What do you like the most about redstone?: The complex things it can do
What's a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?: Flush trapdoor, and base traps
What does it do?: It enters to a hidden area
Image and/or video, from imgur.com or youtube.com: Not archived
What do you plan on making for your build trial?: Depends
Do you agree with the rules?:
Yes

HeyItzMeGold Application - Aerodynamic Brick - 06-14-2017

Your application does not show sufficient redstone knowledge in order to join the build server.

Instead, I'd recommend applying for our school server here.

RE: HeyItzMeGold Application - HeyItzMeGold - 06-14-2017

(06-14-2017, 07:02 PM)Aerodynamic Brick Wrote: Your application does not show sufficient redstone knowledge in order to join the build server.

Instead, I'd recommend applying for our school server here.

PLEASE Give me a chance, I want to build. I breathe building. Give me a chance

RE: HeyItzMeGold Application - mazsolaskuglof - 06-14-2017

Don't worry. If not mentioned already, ORE is focused around computational redstone. Our build server is designed to focus on creating new technologies and designs to make better redstone contraptions. However, you can still build pretty much anything on our school server, which doesn't require any knowledge of computational redstone from your side. You can learn there what you need to get accepted for a trial.

(06-14-2017, 07:18 PM)mazsolaskuglof Wrote: Don't worry. If not mentioned already, ORE is focused around computational redstone. Our build server is designed to focus on creating new technologies and designs to make better redstone contraptions. However, you can still build pretty much anything on our school server, which doesn't require any knowledge of computational redstone from your side. You can learn there what you need to get accepted for a trial.

I do not like school servers, please, I will prove I can build

RE: HeyItzMeGold Application - PaukkuPalikka - 06-14-2017

The school server isn't much different from build (other than no worldedit for students and smaller plots). If you really know computational redstone (an ALU, multiplier, or divider for example) please show that in the application (image or video as well) Smile

(06-14-2017, 07:24 PM)PaukkuPalikka Wrote: The school server isn't much different from build (other than no worldedit for students and smaller plots). If you really know computational redstone (an ALU, multiplier, or divider for example) please show that in the application (image or video as well) Smile

That's what I hate, less space, no World Edit

(06-14-2017, 07:24 PM)PaukkuPalikka Wrote: The school server isn't much different from build (other than no worldedit for students and smaller plots). If you really know computational redstone (an ALU, multiplier, or divider for example) please show that in the application (image or video as well) Smile

If I were to build a flip flop would that count?

RE: HeyItzMeGold Application - PaukkuPalikka - 06-14-2017

That's not enough, sorry. Many of us started on school and you can ask builders to worldedit for you. The plots are still decently sized, it takes a while to fill one completely (using vertical space is important). Apply and see, it won't take long Smile

(06-14-2017, 07:33 PM)PaukkuPalikka Wrote: That's not enough, sorry. Many of us started on school and you can ask builders to worldedit for you. The plots are still decently sized, it takes a while to fill one completely (using vertical space is important). Apply and see, it won't take long Smile

I did apply, and what do you mean by Division? It is hard to make a mc calculator