Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
~!ELECTIONS SPRING 2017!~ - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: Announcements (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-102.html)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: ~!ELECTIONS SPRING 2017!~ (/thread-12235.html)

~!ELECTIONS SPRING 2017!~ - LordDecapo - 05-11-2017

QUICK REMINDER: NO MISC POSTS! ONLY NOMINATIONS HERE... and check who others have nominated before you nominated someone.

Welcome to the moderator elections for Spring 2017! This has been a hot topic for quite some time now, but finally we are doing it.
In this thread you are going to nominate 1 candidate out of the current builders for moderator. We can't stop you from nominating someone already nominated, but for your information: It wouldn't make a difference. This time around we will be taking 2 new mods.

In order for your nomination to pass, you need to have fulfilled two criteria:
1. You nominated only 1 builder or higher.
2. You stated a proper reason for the nomination

In addition to the standard way ORE does it's elections we are now going to do something we have never done before to require those who are gonna accept their nominations to accept in a follow-up announcement to this to give everyone a couple sentences as to why you would be best for one the mod positions open. Also, just to shake things up a bit more... another thing we have never done before is gonna introduce a waiting period between acceptance and voting. This way we can let more people find out about the election and the nominees. You will also be able to tell people why they should vote for you during this time. [Image: biggrin.png] hope you don't let the people of ORE down on your promises!   

Nominations close 5/13/17 11:59pm EST
At that time an acceptance thread will be posted.

FAQ:
  • Where do I nominate admins?
    You don't get to nominate admins. They are chosen from the pool of moderators.
  • When do I vote?
    When a reasonable amount of members have been nominated
  • <insert off-topic reply here>
    *deleted
On that note, enjoy the rest of your day.

Currently Nominated:
  • XrayDoc (cause hes xray and he can nom himself if he wants to)
  • Aerodynamicbrick
  • Trecar 
  • Neogreenyew
  • DataCorruption
  • Koyarno
  • Michaelbuerger
*I am removing duplicate noms, and any posts that aren't noms*

RE: ~!ELECTIONS SPRING 2017!~ - SpiritTree - 05-12-2017

I nominate Trecar - he's on seemingly every day and is committed to ORE. Not to mention, the times that he is on coincide with a large influx of people needing to trial or have their applications be accepted.

RE: ~!ELECTIONS SPRING 2017!~ - BigPigfootsie - 05-12-2017

I nominate none other than daddy AKA AerodynamicBrick because he has been on ORE longer than most, he is smart and active, and also because he hasnt gotten mod rank yet.

#Aero2017

RE: ~!ELECTIONS SPRING 2017!~ - Matthew - 05-12-2017

I nominate neo. He is interested in the position and trials like a boss.

RE: ~!ELECTIONS SPRING 2017!~ - Neogreenyew - 05-12-2017

I nominate DataCorruption since he's contributed more to this server than pretty much anyone else that still plays and he's hella dope with redstone.

RE: ~!ELECTIONS SPRING 2017!~ - PaukkuPalikka - 05-12-2017

I nominate Koyarno because he is nice, knows a lot and helps others a lot.

RE: ~!ELECTIONS SPRING 2017!~ - CrazyGuy108 - 05-13-2017

I nom michaelbuerger. I've known him for a while and with his experience I think he'd be a great addition to the server.