Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
Language Filters On Server? - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Language Filters On Server? (/thread-12147.html)

Pages: 1 2

Language Filters On Server? - Formal_Creeper - 04-23-2017

Hi, I joined the server recently, and have been loving it so far, but I have had an issue. Earlier today, my mom caught a glimpse of a word that she was... Not a fan of. It would mean the world to me if chat filters were added to the server so that I could continue to enjoy ORE with chat enabled. In the meantime, or if my request is not accepted, I will have to play without chat. Thank you for your consideration.

RE: Language Filters On Server? - Nickster258 - 04-23-2017

(04-23-2017, 05:34 PM)Formal_Creeper Wrote: Hi, I joined the server recently, and have been loving it so far, but I have had an issue. Earlier today, my mom caught a glimpse of a word that she was... Not a fan of. It would mean the world to me if chat filters were added to the server so that I could continue to enjoy ORE with chat enabled. In the meantime, or if my request is not accepted, I will have to play without chat. Thank you for your consideration.

Chat filters have been one of the things that ORE has forever stood against. You can keep your chat off, but we won't setup chat filters.

RE: Language Filters On Server? - PabloDons - 04-24-2017

this is a troll, right? How could a parent be so stuck up they actually deny a kid from playing a game because some bad words appear in it? There's practically no way this is for real.

RE: Language Filters On Server? - Nickster258 - 04-24-2017

(04-24-2017, 09:13 AM)PabloDons Wrote: this is a troll, right? How could a parent be so stuck up they actually deny a kid from playing a game because some bad words appear in it? There's practically no way this is for real.

I dealt with a similar parental situation like... 4 years ago.

They exist.

No wounder americans are so retarded

RE: Language Filters On Server? - embizone - 04-24-2017

(04-24-2017, 04:47 PM)PabloDons Wrote: No wounder americans are so retarded

>wounder
irony?

(04-24-2017, 04:52 PM)embizone Wrote:
(04-24-2017, 04:47 PM)PabloDons Wrote: No wounder americans are so retarded

>wounder
irony?

english people however, are super stuck up on spelling. Like if an english kid mixes their and they're, parents come marching in with tea spoons and smoking pipes smacking the shit out of him

RE: Language Filters On Server? - Nickster258 - 04-24-2017

(04-24-2017, 05:05 PM)PabloDons Wrote: tea spoons and smoking pipes

American's aren't that classy.

RE: Language Filters On Server? - LambdaPI - 04-25-2017

Is this the 3rd language thread?

RE: Language Filters On Server? - slugdude - 04-27-2017

(04-24-2017, 01:57 PM)Nickster258 Wrote:
(04-24-2017, 09:13 AM)PabloDons Wrote: this is a troll, right? How could a parent be so stuck up they actually deny a kid from playing a game because some bad words appear in it? There's practically no way this is for real.

I dealt with a similar parental situation like... 4 years ago.

They exist.

Really? Wow.