Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
Testing Bots on the Build Server - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: ORE General (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-39.html)
+--- Forum: Build Discussion (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-50.html)
+--- Thread: Testing Bots on the Build Server (/thread-10882.html)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Testing Bots on the Build Server - Nickster258 - 09-13-2016

Traditionally speaking, "opening up discussion" usually means Staff will talk, not necessarily publicly, regarding this issue. So normally in the RhB.

RE: Testing Bots on the Build Server - LordDecapo - 09-13-2016

Nick... isn't this one of the reasons we have the "world edit anywhere" command toggle?
A bot rank could essentially have that ALWAYS enabled. So it doesn't matter what he does, it only ruins phase's plot.
Ando i do remember u playing with owk when it was originally on the server nick...

Also, I deranked owk and had like a 2hr conversation with phase in like February telling him how conservative he must be with the bot and warning him of issues it could bring up.

RE: Testing Bots on the Build Server - Nickster258 - 09-13-2016

(09-13-2016, 12:38 PM)LordDecapo Wrote: Nick... isn't this one of the reasons we have the "world edit anywhere" command toggle?
A bot rank could essentially have that ALWAYS enabled. So it doesn't matter what he does, it only ruins phase's plot.
Ando i do remember u playing with owk when it was originally on the server nick...

Also, I deranked owk and had like a 2hr conversation with phase in like February telling him how conservative he must be with the bot and warning him of issues it could bring up.

The "/wea" command was introduced with a plotSquared update a couple months back. From what I remember, it was mandatory.

RE: Testing Bots on the Build Server - Apuly - 09-14-2016

(09-13-2016, 05:33 PM)Nickster258 Wrote:
(09-13-2016, 12:38 PM)LordDecapo Wrote: Nick... isn't this one of the reasons we have the "world edit anywhere" command toggle?

The "/wea" command was introduced with a plotSquared update a couple months back. From what I remember, it was mandatory.

If with mendatory you mean that everybody needs to have it enabled, than no. Just no.
If with mendatory you mean that we cannot override the command with a specific permission, you would be correct.

RE: Testing Bots on the Build Server - Nickster258 - 09-14-2016

(09-14-2016, 08:46 AM)Apuly Wrote: If with mendatory you mean that we cannot override the command with a specific permission, you would be correct.

Mhm

RE: Testing Bots on the Build Server - MW3_587786 - 11-22-2016

I for one would like to see the bot use deep learning to make logic circuits

RE: Testing Bots on the Build Server - LambdaPI - 11-22-2016

Please do not bump threads like this. This is 2 months old, and the idea has probably been dropped if no one has picked it up so far.