Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
A memorial for the RDF - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: ORE General (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-39.html)
+--- Forum: Build Discussion (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-50.html)
+--- Thread: A memorial for the RDF (/thread-1088.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: A memorial for the RDF - Xray_Doc - 10-16-2013

Did you know?: Since we joined practically at the same time, Virt and I learned the logic gates and built our first ALU and CPU together on the school server after being taught by titanicnut.

RE: A memorial for the RDF - Xeomorpher - 10-16-2013

Me and tyler trialled together.

RE: A memorial for the RDF - Xray_Doc - 10-16-2013

(10-16-2013, 06:17 PM)Xeomorpher Wrote: Me and tyler

RE: A memorial for the RDF - David - 10-18-2013

THe moment the secret of ALU's was revealed to me by cutlass.

RE: A memorial for the RDF - Magazorb - 10-22-2013

memorial to RDF? appologies but with exception to few members who couldn't let go they are still here, no memorial needed, just a continues enjoyment of still being around them Big Grin a community could not be dictated by a single person, something wich the host failed to see, his own demise. as far as im concerned RDF never died, just the host.

Most people form their are here, and even new people are here, where this RDF and ORE competing with eachother came from i'v no idea but not once was they competator, how could they be being 90% the same people?

RE: A memorial for the RDF - Iceglade - 10-22-2013

(10-22-2013, 02:45 AM)Magazorb Wrote: memorial to RDF? appologies but with exception to few members who couldn't let go they are still here, no memorial needed, just a continues enjoyment of still being around them Big Grin a community could not be dictated by a single person, something wich the host failed to see, his own demise. as far as im concerned RDF never died, just the host.

Most people form their are here, and even new people are here, where this RDF and ORE competing with eachother came from i'v no idea but not once was they competator, how could they be being 90% the same people?

I agree with all the views stated in this post... just saying Tongue

RE: A memorial for the RDF - CX gamer - 10-24-2013

The RDF was great when I was mostly active. Berick and Blue were so very easily impressed as well. For my trail, I made a configurable order sensitive button lock (9 button pad) and was accepted before I even finished it. Time went on and I made some neat things, and then finally my word processor v0.5 somewhat worked. There were some synchronization issues solely because of lag. I don't think anyone knows how hard I raged because I couldn't figure it out and not long after my activity started to dwindle.

But that spree of activeness was probably the most I've enjoyed minecraft. But interest comes back in waves, so I make sure to stay up to date with you guys and such. Smile

RE: A memorial for the RDF - Xray_Doc - 10-24-2013

I miss Berick and Blue now. ;_;

RE: A memorial for the RDF - newomaster - 10-25-2013

Berick joined the forums for a bit and then disappeared again into dreadland.

RE: A memorial for the RDF - Xeomorpher - 10-25-2013

;-;