Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
ELECTIONS!!!! Nomination thread! - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: Announcements (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-102.html)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: ELECTIONS!!!! Nomination thread! (/thread-10608.html)

Pages: 1 2

RE: ELECTIONS!!!! Nomination thread! - jonay2000 - 08-15-2016

I NOMINATE SWIFTKILLS! (he is online every day and i think he can do it Smile )

RE: ELECTIONS!!!! Nomination thread! - RagingRedstoner - 08-15-2016

I nominate Green_Bustin for mod.

He has shown interest in the server and always stays around the school server to help others.

RE: ELECTIONS!!!! Nomination thread! - Koyarno - 08-15-2016

I nominate Matthijs de bruin, even though he is still very new, he knows alot and is dutch :/
(btw i think we need to focus on timezones a bit too, but i'm not sure if either jep or slug apprreciate being a mod)

RE: ELECTIONS!!!! Nomination thread! - LordDecapo - 08-15-2016

(08-15-2016, 06:56 PM)Koyarno Wrote: I nominate Matthijs de bruin, even though he is still very new, he knows alot and is dutch :/
(btw i think we need to focus on timezones a bit too, but i'm not sure if either jep or slug apprreciate being a mod)

Who?

RE: ELECTIONS!!!! Nomination thread! - LordDecapo - 08-15-2016

I nominate Koyarno. Cause he is awesome and smart

RE: ELECTIONS!!!! Nomination thread! - MrPixelized - 08-15-2016

After a difficult time of locking myself in my room and praying to the g'ds of decision making and insufficient resources. I decided that python is better at making difficult decisions than i am. I programmed a script, canceled out jonay and pauk, they were voted before, to choose for me, and it said:

"Vote for swift, bp probably doesn't want to be a moderator anyway right"

so that's what i'm doing, i'm voting for swift

by the way, reason swift would be a good mod, he's really considerate and acceptant, also very kind and he's show a big big interest in helping me so i'm sure he does the same for others Smile

RE: ELECTIONS!!!! Nomination thread! - Koyarno - 08-15-2016

Uh ign MCMatthijs

RE: ELECTIONS!!!! Nomination thread! - GreenBustin - 08-16-2016

I nominate Slugdude for mod. He is very active and overall would make a good mod.

RE: ELECTIONS!!!! Nomination thread! - JDuck_from_HK - 08-16-2016

I would like to nominate jojoisawsome to be a mod because he is very talented, very nice, handles things very maturely and quite active indeed. I'm confident that he can definitely be a good moderator. Big Grin

RE: ELECTIONS!!!! Nomination thread! - slugdude - 08-16-2016

I nominate Qwerasd.
He's decently active and in a good timezone, seems cool headed and logical and I hope to god he's open to being staff.

Also, thanks to Green for the nomination, and I am very pleased with the candidates this election season. Pauk, Lambda and Maz were some of my main considerations to nominate.