Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
ELECTIONS!!!! Nomination thread! - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: Announcements (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-102.html)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: ELECTIONS!!!! Nomination thread! (/thread-10608.html)

Pages: 1 2

ELECTIONS!!!! Nomination thread! - LordDecapo - 08-14-2016

NOMINATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED, STAFF WILL NOW DELIBERATE AND WE WILL POST A VOTING THREAD LATER THIS WEEK!

QUICK REMINDER: NO MISC POSTS! ONLY NOMINATIONS HERE... and check who others have nominated before you nominated someone.

Welcome to the elections for 2016! This has been a hot topic for quite some time now, but finally we are doing it.
In this thread you are going to nominate 1 candidate out of the current builders for moderator. We can't stop you from nominating someone already nominated, but for your information: It wouldn't make a difference.

In order for your nomination to pass, you need to have fulfilled two criteria:
1. You nominated only 1 builder.
2. You stated a proper reason for the nomination

FAQ:
  • Where do I nominate admins?
    You don't get to nominate admins. They are chosen from the pool of moderators.
  • When do I vote?
    When a reasonable amount of members have been nominated
  • <insert off-topic reply here>
    *deleted
On that note, enjoy the rest of your day.

Currently Nominated:
Pauk
LambdaPi
Mazsolaskuglof
MufinMcFluffin
Matthew_wombo
Josh22232
Jonay2000
SwiftKills
Green_Bustin
MCMatthijs
Slugdude
Jojoisawesome
Qwerasd

Tuchi - Cannot be nominated, he was already Mod and Admin

RE: ELECTIONS!!!! Nomination thread! - BigPigfootsie - 08-14-2016

I nominate none other than PaukkuPalikka,
because he is smart, active, nice, a good teacher, and overall a great guy.
I believe he would be a good candidate for Mod.

RE: ELECTIONS!!!! Nomination thread! - tnt417 - 08-14-2016

I would like to nominate LambdaPI for mod because he taught me lots and is very proper when talking!

RE: ELECTIONS!!!! Nomination thread! - LambdaPI - 08-14-2016

I nominate mazsolaskuglof because I believe that she has the potential to be a good moderator. For example, she has already done a few trials, and could judge if a person is not following the rules.

RE: ELECTIONS!!!! Nomination thread! - Nickster258 - 08-15-2016

I nominate MufinMcFluffin for mod. He has shown interest in this and a willingness in help.

RE: ELECTIONS!!!! Nomination thread! - Mar_Win - 08-15-2016

I'd like to nominate tuchithesalt, because we lack salt in the leading positions. Also tuchi needs mored social contact.

RE: ELECTIONS!!!! Nomination thread! - josh03222 - 08-15-2016

(08-14-2016, 11:14 PM)_Calculator_ Wrote: I would like to nominate LambdaPI for mod as they are already a teacher and would make a good mod

(08-14-2016, 11:16 PM)tnt417 Wrote: I would like to nominate LambdaPI for mod because he taught me lots and is very proper when talking!

GODAMMIT HE WAS MY NOM

Sorry lammy but these jerks exist.

Also, check through the thread to see if your nom has been nommed.

As for my nom, it WAS gonna be lam but noooooo. Then it WAS gonna be pauk but nooooooo. Then maz. But nooooooooo. Why do you people do this?

Well, my nom is....
MATTHEW WOMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ya dickholsters

RE: ELECTIONS!!!! Nomination thread! - Matthew - 08-15-2016

(08-15-2016, 03:57 AM)josh03222 Wrote:
(08-14-2016, 11:14 PM)_Calculator_ Wrote: I would like to nominate LambdaPI for mod as they are already a teacher and would make a good mod

(08-14-2016, 11:16 PM)tnt417 Wrote: I would like to nominate LambdaPI for mod because he taught me lots and is very proper when talking!

GODAMMIT HE WAS MY NOM

Sorry lammy but these jerks exist.

Also, check through the thread to see if your nom has been nommed.

As for my nom, it WAS gonna be lam but noooooo. Then it WAS gonna be pauk but nooooooo. Then maz. But nooooooooo. Why do you people do this?

Well, my nom is....
MATTHEW WOMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ya dickholsters

lol thanks josh ^.^ (i was your 4th choice xD) i wouldn't mind being a mod. I already plan on being online a lot, why not help people while i do it.

My nomination is Josh03222 (Helpful, Well-mannered, Online a lot, Superb researching skills, etc.)

RE: ELECTIONS!!!! Nomination thread! - Nickster258 - 08-15-2016

ALL Irrelevant replies are being deleted btw. Multiple offenders of this are getting harsher punishments.

RE: ELECTIONS!!!! Nomination thread! - zSwifty - 08-15-2016

I nominate Jonay2000, he is a great builder, can really help out alot in projects. He is always kind and never abrupt to people. People may argue that i nominated him cuz best friends, he is my best friend, but that isnt a reason at all. jonay deserves to be mod after all the months he has helped me out, and helped others out, even teached!
Big Grin ^-^