Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
[IMPORTANT] Foremen Nominations - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: Announcements (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-102.html)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: [IMPORTANT] Foremen Nominations (/thread-395.html)

[IMPORTANT] Foremen Nominations - Xeomorpher - 06-17-2013

Due to our quickly growing community, we, the admins and foremen, have decided that it is in the best interests of the community that we expand the size of our staff team. Our current team consists of 5 admins and 5 foremen, and we hope to expand to a size of 5 admins and 7 foremen. Since we are community based, we put it to you, the community, to put yourselves forward to become our newest foremen.
We will then to the greatest possible degree, impartially select several candidates, who will then be voted on by members. Ideally, the most voted candidate(s) will be selected, but the process may be vetoed by a majority admin and foreman vote. If there is still a tie, the admins will break it. We will then have our newest foremen!

Post below if you wish to nominate yourself or someone else (if you nominate someone else you must be sure that they post their approval), be sure to provide a few sentences on why you or your selected candidate are suitable for this position. :3

--Ninja RSW edit--
Current candidates (In alphabetical order):
  • Dcentrics
  • Embizone
  • Fl3tching101
  • Nickster258
  • PseudoBrittany
  • Seankingman
  • Xray_Doc (XCray_Doc)
Expect the nomination window to end in the next few days.

RE: [IMPORTANT] Foremen Nominations - Xeomorpher - 06-17-2013

I nominate PseudoBrittany, for consistant maturity, amazingness and attitude <3

RE: [IMPORTANT] Foremen Nominations - Ntwede - 06-17-2013

(06-17-2013, 07:45 PM)Xeomorpher Wrote: I nominate PseudoBrittany, for consistant maturity, amazingness and attitude <3

Agree!

Plus I want to nominate Fl3tching. He (from what I have observed) very rarely get's into any types of arguments. In fact, he tries to help calm situations when others are fighting. He never insults other members (except maybe as a joke), and is overall, just a good member.

RE: [IMPORTANT] Foremen Nominations - newomaster - 06-17-2013

I'm going to nominate embizone for foreman because he is an active and mature member of the community.

RE: [IMPORTANT] Foremen Nominations - Alex - 06-17-2013

Fl3tch for FOREMEN! And also Brittany Big Grin

RE: [IMPORTANT] Foremen Nominations - Xeomorpher - 06-17-2013

Can you please use this thread for nominations, the vote is later.

RE: [IMPORTANT] Foremen Nominations - Brittany - 06-18-2013

Hello

RE: [IMPORTANT] Foremen Nominations - fl3tching101 - 06-18-2013

Oh, we have to approve, ok, well I approve of being nominated and am honored to be a part of this server. Danke Tongue

RE: [IMPORTANT] Foremen Nominations - Brittany - 06-18-2013

Oh okay, I approve of me being a forewoman.

RE: [IMPORTANT] Foremen Nominations - Xray_Doc - 06-18-2013

(06-18-2013, 03:34 AM)Brittany Wrote: Oh okay, I approve of me being a forewoman.

We need a new rank, ASAP

RE: [IMPORTANT] Foremen Nominations - Malcolmforde - 06-18-2013

I nominate Xray_Doc.

RE: [IMPORTANT] Foremen Nominations - shrogg - 06-18-2013

I nominate Fl3tching

RE: [IMPORTANT] Foremen Nominations - Nickster258 - 06-18-2013

I nominate myself but I do not think it works that way...

RE: [IMPORTANT] Foremen Nominations - Xeomorpher - 06-18-2013

It does... xD

Big Grin

RE: [IMPORTANT] Foremen Nominations - seankingman - 06-18-2013

I nominate both Nick and myself. Tongue

(06-18-2013, 05:05 PM)seankingman Wrote: I nominate both Nick and myself. Tongue

: D

Quick question, do we nominate the players and then the current staff determine the members, or do we vote for the new staff members? If so, maybe a poll?

RE: [IMPORTANT] Foremen Nominations - VirtualPineapple - 06-18-2013

Members vote, and a vote session will occur once nominations are done :3

RE: [IMPORTANT] Foremen Nominations - Xray_Doc - 06-18-2013

If I become a Foreman (which it seems I was nominated) we're all doomed.

Although I will still vote for myself 'for da lulz'.

RE: [IMPORTANT] Foremen Nominations - Cutlassw30 - 06-19-2013

(06-17-2013, 08:26 PM)newomaster Wrote: I'm going to nominate embizone for foreman because he is an active and mature member of the community.

I also nominate embizone, when the RDF was down and he had his own server he was a really good admin

RE: [IMPORTANT] Foremen Nominations - David - 06-19-2013

I'm nominating guy as a foreman, wait, wut?

RE: [IMPORTANT] Foremen Nominations - Nickster258 - 06-19-2013

Could we add a section in the main post containing all the ones who were nominated?

RE: [IMPORTANT] Foremen Nominations - Guy1234567890 - 06-19-2013

That'd be a good idea.

RE: [IMPORTANT] Foremen Nominations - tello14 - 06-20-2013

HOLD THE ELECTION! lol i just wanted to shout that :3 but anyway I nominate Nickster because he hosts a server that may become a part of ore.Hes a great admin and does his job well and is very active.

RE: [IMPORTANT] Foremen Nominations - VirtualPineapple - 06-20-2013

Wubbafett.... I nominate Dcentrics for foreman, because he has proved to be responsible in many situations and, wynaut :3

RE: [IMPORTANT] Foremen Nominations - embizone - 06-20-2013

Hey, Embi here and I figured I'd give it my best shot at expressing why I believe I would be an ideal candidate for the position as foreman. I've been very involved in the redstone community since alpha in the RDF, taking a great interest in developing an extensive knowledge in the field of computer science. I would also consider myself a very active community member, often interacting and maintaing a positive relationship with other members of the server. I funded and maintained a server of my own during the conflicts with the RDF in an attempt to salvage some of the more active community members. I consider myself a mature and responsible member and am eager to take my involvement to a higher degree.
Embi 2013 Tongue

RE: [IMPORTANT] Foremen Nominations - embizone - 06-20-2013

lol ikr? forgot it was only nominations Tongue oh well

RE: [IMPORTANT] Foremen Nominations - seankingman - 06-20-2013

Nice speech embi! You are now on my nominees list. Big Grin

RE: [IMPORTANT] Foremen Nominations - Nickster258 - 06-20-2013

While I am by far not an average player on the build server, I am online and checking the forums about 3-4 times a day. While I am not online, I still know what is happening in the community.

Also, I am leaving on the 22nd for a trip and won't be back until the 29th. (This is also some reasons I have not been active recently, traveling and work for the summer, since we are moving and need to back up.) I guess I am just saying, that if I don't have internet were I will be, then I won't be able to participate during the election(?).

Edit: I also run my own server, and as tello14 said, it may be an ORE counterpart. That of course is pending discussion.

Could we also have a list of all the current staff?

RE: [IMPORTANT] Foremen Nominations - JeremyG - 06-21-2013

(06-20-2013, 08:24 PM)Nickster258 Wrote: Could we also have a list of all the current staff?

Foremen:
Redstonewarrior
VirtualPineapple
Bannanalord
Newomaster
JeremyG

Admins:
Guy1234567890
Xeomorpher
Shrogg
Mort96
Dot

RE: [IMPORTANT] Foremen Nominations - Guy1234567890 - 06-21-2013

You can see current staff by clicking the "forum team" button in the bottom right.

RE: [IMPORTANT] Foremen Nominations - Nickster258 - 06-21-2013

(06-21-2013, 10:41 PM)Guy1234567890 Wrote: You can see current staff by clicking the "forum team" button in the bottom right.

There are many things I do not know about this place...

RE: [IMPORTANT] Foremen Nominations - fl3tching101 - 06-22-2013

Ok come on guys, stop advertising people and crap, this is a nomination forum. This looks completely unprofessional and childish. Xeo did an excellent job of making a very professional post for nominations, and all of this advertising and pushing for your choices is really saddening. At least most of the nominees are keeping their dignity. I'm sorry, but it's just a disgrace. If you have to take me off the list for taking a stand to make this a more mature matter then do so, but this is a serious matter not a popularity contest. Thank you.

--Since I will not be making more posts here, I agree, entirely. I have already deleted a load of posts from here. - Xeo

RE: [IMPORTANT] Foremen Nominations - Sw1Ftx16 - 06-22-2013

Although this may seem big-headed, i asked Xeo and he said that it was perfectly acceptable to 'nominate' myself, so i am going to do just that. I too would like to be put forward to become a Foreman (for my MattIngram account).

RE: [IMPORTANT] Foremen Nominations - EDevil - 06-24-2013

Imma vote for Matt (its for him which account) & Brittany, simple cause i think they can manage the responsibility's of being a Forman the best. And we will need to create a new prefix for Brittany, [Forwomen]

RE: [IMPORTANT] Foremen Nominations - redstonewarrior - 06-24-2013

I think we can say that the nomination period is closed. Staff is debating final candidates, and please don't post your votes here. (Keep them for later! Big Grin)
*Will not close*