Forums - Open Redstone Engineers

Full Version: Tidal_Force Builder Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Minecraft name: Tidal_Force

What do you like the most about redstone?: I think that redstone provides a way into digital electronics without the arduous nature of gathering physical supplies. For this reason< I think the logical side of redstone appeals to me the most.

What's a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?: I had made a 4-bit CPU. It had RAM, an RCA ALU, ROM, a screen, registers, and conditional branching. Sadly, due to plot constraints reading from RAM or ROM was glitchy and prevented one from reading from ROM a four bit binary number with more than one one.

What does the thing do?: It could do whatever the user programmed it to do (excluding the glitch mentioned above).

Image/s and/or video/s of the device, from imgur.com or youtube.com: https://gyazo.com/a3f4b835964401cdf3efb649d3bd5078

Do you agree with the rules?: Yes, I fully agree with the rules.
Accepted for trial! Hop on the server at mc.openredstone.org and ask a staff member for assistance.