Forums - Open Redstone Engineers

Full Version: FRC going to worlds!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone else going to worlds for FRC? See you there!
I am. My team won our regional in Minneapolis as 1st seed alliance captains. ORE meetup?
(04-15-2016, 07:56 PM)newomaster Wrote: [ -> ]I am. My team won our regional in Minneapolis as 1st seed alliance captains. ORE meetup?

Yesh
Anyone else going to worlds? An official ORE meet up would be really cool. I'll be around the pits pit scouting late Wednesday and probably Thursday, so maybe I can stop by your team's pit sometime. Maybe we'll end up in the same division too... (I'm from team 2175). 

Here's a "video of our robot" we made when we were bored. It shows a side view of our monster-truck-robot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-AJCA36Mss
well I'm on 4561.

Here's an actual video of our robot: http://www.thebluealliance.com/match/2016nccmp_qf3m2
(we are on red side, starting farthest from the camera)
Hey ddthj, I heard you were looking for me. I'm going to be pretty busy most of the day today, but I can try to stop by your pit sometime today or tomorrow.
(04-29-2016, 02:45 PM)newomaster Wrote: [ -> ]Hey ddthj, I heard you were looking for me. I'm going to be pretty busy most of the day today, but I can try to stop by your pit sometime today or tomorrow.

im jealous...
(04-29-2016, 02:45 PM)newomaster Wrote: [ -> ]Hey ddthj, I heard you were looking for me. I'm going to be pretty busy most of the day today, but I can try to stop by your pit sometime today or tomorrow.

Ayylmao we met IRL

achievement get!
nice meme
(05-02-2016, 12:12 AM)ddthj Wrote: [ -> ]

Ayylmao we met IRL

achievement get!

Can confirm. Met IRL. Much awesomeness. >Big Grin