Forums - Open Redstone Engineers

Full Version: Application to build
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MineCraft name: Pokeman1212

What do you like the most about Redstone: I like how you can do so much with it can make things to impress or annoy people and that is amazing in my opinion.

What's a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?: A beacon that changes between 6 colors

What does the thing do?: Make a rainbow beacon light and it is cool

Image/s and/or video/s of the device, from imgur.com or youtube.com: It said the file is to big

Do you agree with the rules?: Yes, they seem very fair 
(02-14-2016, 07:31 PM)viniestpumpkin7 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry, but this entry does not show sufficient knowledge of the redstone that we are looking for. An RCA adder is the bare minimum of acceptable entries. However, you can join our school server to learn these kind of things Smile

Ok, I applied so you could check it out
(02-14-2016, 07:31 PM)viniestpumpkin7 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry, but this entry does not show sufficient knowledge of the redstone that we are looking for. An RCA adder is the bare minimum of acceptable entries. However, you can join our school server to learn these kind of things Smile

Uh, mate. You're not an admin. You're not allowed to post in applications, and you are DEFINITELY not allowed to approve/deny applications.