Forums - Open Redstone Engineers

Full Version: ready to build!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i'm BHtheorie.
I like redstone because it's somything no other game has! You can create games and other machines with it! It's so advanced, no other game can beat it. And I like to invent stuff and be creative!
5: I'm gonna make some inventions of me, some of them are small (I try to be compact) and 1 is a bit bigger. A fire cook system, a dice that has outputs so it can be used in games etc. And if you want I also can make a trading shop I compacted as much as possible. Maybe if you think it's not enough, I can make a game I like to call
'lights out'!
Thanks for reading!
I'm not home for a week, so can you please wait untill I return and can send a video.
If you want, you can check out my dutch youtube channel so you can see what I do. But remember that the video's on my channel are older and mostly not professional. I'm recording better videos with English subtitles soon!
A link would help
http://www.youtube.com/BHtheorie
You need to know I'm doing some bigger projects and that I'm pretty good with logic and in inventing stuff
Wink hope you will understand a bit of what I say!
Could you please link a specific (or a few specific) video(s) where you demonstrate knowledge of redstone logic. As your channel is not in english I'm having trouble finding which ones to look at. Thanks Big Grin
Ok, but if you wait a week, I can upload an English video where I show some stuff. But for now I can't link specific videos because I send these from my mobile and I can't go on a laptop for a week! I will send a video as soon as possible! I really wanna show what I can Smile You can watch my 'computer' it's one of my more recent videos. It was just a fast disign. I'm now working on a better computer with 34images stpred in T-flip flops instead of rs-nor latches and a draw panel. Mayb3

Sorry for bad typing, mobile u know... i mean 3 images and maybe a game. Sorry I don't have any good English footage for now