Forums - Open Redstone Engineers

Full Version: gswrath's Build Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Minecraft name: gswrath

What do you like the most about redstone?: I'd have to say everything (except bussing, of course Big Grin), but if I had to choose one thing, it's that I like to show to others a fully functional piece of work that I've dedicated my time to. I hope to do this someday when a pipelining-experienced member chooses to teach me his/her methods and how to piece together a well made CPU. I like to try and impress the community with redstone.

What's a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?: I have made various small components that can be used in logic including an ICA ALU, bit shifter, and an accumulator. I can also make a CLE ALU but it isn't my own design.

What does it do?: The ALU, like all Arithmetic Logic Units, does the bulk of the computing required in the CPU. It must execute a certain function that is fetched from the decoding and PROM working together.

Image and/or video, from imgur.com or youtube.com: I attached it below

Do you agree with the rules?: Yes!
Approved for trial! you can trial at your convenience.

(also this looks like it was posted in the wrong place but eh it's in the right one now xD )