Forums - Open Redstone Engineers

Full Version: Becoming A Builder!!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MinecraftName: XxShotPlaysMCxX
What Do You Like The Most About Redstone?: I like how it helps automate and make life easier in minecraft and i bring a whole other level in to the expriance in minecraft.
Whats a thing you made that demonstrates redstone knowledge?: I have made a chicken auto farm.
How does it work?: It works cause it has a dispenser that shuts out eggs and then a redstone timer that has a dispenser with lava that burns them long enough to just burn them and then retract so i can get the feathers and chicken. In a hour i get 2 stacks of cooked chicken and 4 stacks of feathers.
Image/Video?: I dont have a picture or video on my chicken farm but i have a video on a melon farm thats efficent https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23uAgPKlTmE .
Do I agree with the rules:? Yes i agree ,becuase rules are is what makes a safer and better commuity and it helps bring us together and if their was no rules the commuinty would be crazy.
Big Grin Tongue Smile
We focus more on computational redstone, Computers and maths related builds.
If you have any experience in those then show then, Otherwise apply for school.