Forums - Open Redstone Engineers

Full Version: application ORE server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Minecraft name: jonay2000

What do you like the most about redstone?:making computers, I design processors in real life
What's a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?: several computers (even 32 bit ones but I don't know if it worked, minecraft crashed)
What does it do?:I always first program them to do fibonancici and when that works I try more difficult programs (line drawing, equation solving etc.)
Image and/or video, from imgur.com or youtube.com:http://imgur.com/gallery/thV47/new
Do you agree with the rules?Confusedure without rules a server would be a mess
I wrote sure at the last question, don't know why it became a smiley Smile
Well this is definitely an impressive application... ' o '
You're accepted.
I'm sure everyone here would like to see your computers functioning.
thanx, can I copy them into ORE?
Oh wow yes, definitely an impressive app, I'll be online tonight (like 5-6hrs from now) and will be happy to trial you and learn more about the CPUS pictured.
also, you say you do this stuff in real life, I would love to learn more about that!
(05-12-2015, 03:47 PM)jonay2000 Wrote: [ -> ]thanx, can I copy them into ORE?
You you can! We have a schem system for Builders, I can show you how it works when I'm on
(05-12-2015, 03:40 PM)VoltzLive Wrote: [ -> ]Well this is definitely an impressive application... ' o '
You're accepted.
I'm sure everyone here would like to see your computers functioning.

I heard I need to do a build for 1 of the admins, is it allowed to prepare for that?
thnx all, im now working on my build, it will be a self invented fast alu (now investing it) although i don't think it will be fastest or smallest I will do my best. 1 of the special properties of it is that it is usable for my next alu which is not as standard a horizontal or diagonal one but vertical.
(05-12-2015, 06:01 PM)jonay2000 Wrote: [ -> ]thnx all, im now working on my build, it will be a self invented fast alu (now investing it) although i don't think it will be fastest or smallest I will do my best. 1 of the special properties of it is that it is usable for my next alu which is not as standard a horizontal or diagonal one but vertical.

I can be on now for half an hour and otherwise tomorrow 3 pm gmt. also I will use 1 tick comparator xor
i made the add part but it's slow (8 ticks)
Pages: 1 2