Forums - Open Redstone Engineers

Full Version: Build server status February 17-20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As some has already made it clear, build server has been loosing connection constantly.

After talking with our host it was made clear through his internet service provider that they are upgrading their systems and that the internet in their area will be shotty.

Rough translation:
Due to maintenance, customers in this area may experience loss of broadband, movie rental, and telephone services between 01:00 and 06:00 in the period between 17.02.2015 and 20.02.2015.

This is only for a few days and only late at night and early morning. Coping with this will not be difficult.

Thank you for understanding,
~Nickster258
;-;

i cri errytiem
BUT MOOOOMM!
THAT is why my internet sucks these days. My internet kept fucking up so much and it pissed me off. oh well. (for those woundering, I live almost next to the build host so any internet problems that are related to the ISP would naturally happen to me as well)
Should be noted that those times was given in CET , if you live in western timezones it's more likely you will experience these while on a little latter, or in eastern timezones the same but for if you're on early.

So Yay for GMTs and CETs Big Grin
time is relative
What a shame. I really wanted to finish my project I've been working on for a long time