Forums - Open Redstone Engineers

Full Version: Hello, My name is Sid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hellu there, my IGN is Doode and I want to be called Sid (tho no does for some reason) I like redstone Smile Never build anything huge AS OF YET! I really want to make a redstone computer, and become famous on Youtube lolz (like that's gonna happen xD I try my best tho) I have dos computers whom are mine Smile
Ello!
(07-16-2013, 01:25 PM)Sid_Doode Wrote: [ -> ]Hellu there, my IGN is Doode and I want to be called Sid (tho no does for some reason) I like redstone Smile Never build anything huge AS OF YET! I really want to make a redstone computer, and become famous on Youtube lolz (like that's gonna happen xD I try my best tho) I have dos computers whom are mine Smile

(07-16-2013, 01:25 PM)Grammar Nazi Wrote: [ -> ]Hellu there, my IGN is Doode and I want to be called Sid (tho no does for some reason) I like redstone Smile Never build anything huge AS OF YET! I really want to make a redstone computer, and become famous on Youtube lolz (like that's gonna happen xD I try my best tho) I have dos computers whom are mine Smile

[!GRAMMAR MISTAKE OVERLOAD - SHUTTING DOWN!]
Kinda was the meaning Tongue