Forums - Open Redstone Engineers

Full Version: Build apply
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Minecraft name: jeppevm87
What do you like the most about redstone?: That by just having the redstone dust, torch, repeater and a little creativity, you can build almost anything out of redstone.
What's a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?: I built an RGB screen without mods or command blocks
What does it do?: It's a screen that can display colour
Image and/or video, from imgur.com or youtube.com: http://i.imgur.com/JP97mGe.png (mini version)
Do you agree with the rules?: Yes, i think the rules are very fair and reasonable.
Throwing out the fact that we require at least an ICA-ALU to gain membership, This same design popped up on the Mine Craft Forums in August. Still under redstone creations here.
I would suggest applying to the school.
Voltz is correct but his word means nothing in the saying of an application. You should join school and try building some of your own stuff. I am not saying you plagiarized but please take in consideration that most of the big stuff comes from this server. We see it all before it goes out to the public.