Forums - Open Redstone Engineers

Full Version: Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Minecraft name:NathanSmithMines
What do you like the most about redstone?:The ability to add computer functions into a game that seems so simple
What's a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?:I have made a vary compact calculator
What does it do?:It adds subtracts multiply and divides
Image and/or video, from imgur.com or youtube.com: http://i.imgur.com/CrdjwkD.png?1
Do you agree with the rules?:Yes i do, they all seen fare
The logic you stated in your calculator seems perfect for ORE, however the picture that you pasted is on your own file system and is not an image that we can view. Until you give a picture that we can view to prove that you did indeed make what you said you did, we cannot accept your application.
(01-19-2015, 02:54 AM)dylanrusell Wrote: [ -> ]The logic you stated in your calculator seems perfect for ORE, however the picture that you pasted is on your own file system and is not an image that we can view. Until you give a picture that we can view to prove that you did indeed make what you said you did, we cannot accept your application.

I fixed the issue with the picture
(01-23-2015, 12:29 AM)NathanSmithMines Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-19-2015, 02:54 AM)dylanrusell Wrote: [ -> ]The logic you stated in your calculator seems perfect for ORE, however the picture that you pasted is on your own file system and is not an image that we can view. Until you give a picture that we can view to prove that you did indeed make what you said you did, we cannot accept your application.

I fixed the issue with the picture

Can we have some other pictures? Possibly of the logic behind it?
this is the bus I used http://i.imgur.com/4zYLCRM.png
Apologies for the late (VERY LATE) response to this thread D:

when nick asked for logic behind the device, he meant the actual circuitry used to add/multiply/divide/subtract.

If you provide a picture of that, you have a better chance of being accepted.

Also keep in mind that for the trial (if you are accepted), you will need to be able to build a device more complex than a Ripple Carry Adder based ALU