Forums - Open Redstone Engineers

Full Version: hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello,

im Noah Jadoe, in minecraft im noahiscool13 and i wanna be a member of the ORE server.

I dont realy now what you heave to say here soo...

Im building with redstone like I gess 2 years maby and I have buildid computers alu's screens ram and al sords of redstone stuff. Im 13 year old and from the netherlands.

I like to program and I think that that helped me with my computers.

I hope that tihs is the right ting to post here Smile I know my grammar are bad, im dyslectic Smile

What is your In Game Name (IGN): noahiscool13

What in particular interests you most about redstone: logic stuff like alu's and computers

Which prompt have you selected to build: 1 [img]C:\Users\ASUS3\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\screenshots\2013-07-11_13.23.51[/img]

If you selected prompt 5, what is the prompt that you have designed:

Please provide an explanation of your device:

its an alu, it can do:

add
subtract
and all logigc gates
shift right
and it has inputregistors

Please provide image or video documentation of your device hosted by either imgur.com or youtube.com:

Do you agree to the rules of our server: yes

Noah Jadoenathmisier
Hello DJ

You need to post a server applaction you can do that here : http://openredstone.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12
Read the applaction demands and the sever rules first : http://openredstone.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=4

Regards Bram Big Grin (Ook van Nederland)
What is your In Game Name (IGN): noahiscool13

What in particular interests you most about redstone: logic stuff like alu's and computers

Which prompt have you selected to build: 1 [img]C:\Users\ASUS3\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\screenshots\2013-07-11_13.23.51[/img]

If you selected prompt 5, what is the prompt that you have designed:

Please provide an explanation of your device:

its an alu, it can do:

add
subtract
and all logigc gates
shift right
and it has inputregistors

Please provide image or video documentation of your device hosted by either imgur.com or youtube.com:

Do you agree to the rules of our server: yes
Hello DJ

I think you understandend me wrong you need to post your applaction not on this thread you need to make a new thread here : http://openredstone.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12

(07-11-2013, 01:54 PM)DJ-NJ Wrote: [ -> ]Which prompt have you selected to build: 1 [img]C:\Users\ASUS3\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\screenshots\2013-07-11_13.23.51[/img]
You can not give a addres on your own computer(C:\Users\ASUS3\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\screenshots\2013-07-11_13.23.51) You need to upload a image on imgur or a video on youtube.com and take that link to show here ;D

Regards Bram Smile
i uploaded photos with my first post

I dont get it enimore Sad

is this enough to become a member ore do i need to do more?
Hello DJ

I will send you a private message and explain what you need

Regards Bram