Forums - Open Redstone Engineers

Full Version: server application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Minecraft name:A_WHITE_50cal
What do you like the most about redstone?:i like building machines and doors for security and utility purposes
What's a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?:doors, combination locks, digital clocks (*they never work*)
What does it do?:
Image and/or video, from imgur.com or youtube.com:
Do you agree with the rules?:i agree

(08-22-2014, 06:04 AM)A_WHITE_50cal Wrote: [ -> ]Minecraft name:A_WHITE_50cal
What do you like the most about redstone?:i like building machines and doors for security and utility purposes
What's a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?:doors, combination locks, digital clocks (*they never work*)
What does it do?:
Image and/or video, from imgur.com or youtube.com:
Do you agree with the rules?:i agree

sorry guys i applied to the wrong server
You need to explain what your device does, provide an image or video, and doors and combination locks are not up to our standards
(08-22-2014, 03:10 PM)AFtExploision Wrote: [ -> ]You need to explain what your device does, provide an image or video, and doors and combination locks are not up to our standards

I havent recorded any videos yet and i kinda figured that i wasnt up to the standards of the build server i was trying to apply for the school and filled out the wrong application.
Closed.