Forums - Open Redstone Engineers

Full Version: Builder Server Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
IGN:Mastersofg3

What do you like the most about redstone?: I actually already have tons of experience with advanced redstone and Ijust love the similarities it has to typical real life computers and electricity. There is so much more to redstone than a piston door in my opinion.

What's a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?: I have made an 8 bit ALU with 7-8 functions that is also connected to RAM and ROM

What does it do?: It will take in binary inputs(still working on binary to decimal decoder...)and complete a certain function like a calculator. The functions include, ADD, SUBTRACT, XOR, AND, OR, NAND, and NOT.

Image and/or video, from imgur.com or youtube.com: (the attachment below)

Do you agree with the rules?: Indeed, I do.
I do not see any attachments, could you please include them or upload the photos to some photo hosting site like imgur?
(08-18-2014, 04:58 AM)newomaster Wrote: [ -> ]I do not see any attachments, could you please include them or upload the photos to some photo hosting site like imgur?

Yes that is not a problem.