Forums - Open Redstone Engineers

Full Version: Server Applications
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Minecraft name: PrudhoeBay or reddragonking3 (I have 2 accounts)

What do you like the most about redstone?:
The unlimited possibilities, and the fact there there's probably always going to be a better way to do it that you can learn

What's a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?: A replica of Big Ben. (It's not done, I started a few days ago, but the main purpose works functionally)

What does it do?:
It has several features and I keep adding more. At first all it was was a beautiful frame. Then I gave it hands that moved in realtime. It plays the chimes every hour, there's an Admin control Panel to clear which hands are on, and set which ones you want to be on. To turn chimes ON/OFF, fireworks ON/OFF, and I'm currently adding more

Image and/or video, from imgur.com or youtube.com:
All I could do was add attachments, is that okay?[attachment=379][attachment=380][attachment=381]

Do you agree with the rules?: Of course, other wise I wouldn't be applying
Very interesting! But we tend to focus on the computer science aspects of redstone (calculators, ALU, CPUs, etc), the actual redstone inside a clock mechanism is rather simple, and not quite high level for the build server. Do you have anything else you could show us?