Forums - Open Redstone Engineers

Full Version: Hobo's Minecraft Redstone Registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Minecraft name: Hobo10000000000

What do you like the most about redstone?: The fact that you can make computers inside a game on a computer... *Logiception*Cool

What's a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?: I have made a few calculators, I always wire my survival/creavtive houses with VERY basic lamps(Tflip-flops), I made an attempt on a computer on the Xbox 360 version but stopped because it would have taken too long (Now I only use the computer)

What does it do?:
First calculator I have ever made- Add
Calculator 2- Add, subtract, multiply
Calculator 3- Add, subtract, multiply, divide
Calculator 4- Add, subtract, multiply, divide, square, square roots, and currently adding more possibilities such as the quadratic formula.
Note- The inputs are numerical (not binary) and the binary outputs are connected to 7 segment displays

The computer would have typed and preformed basic math functions
Note- I may retry the functional computer on the computer version in the near future

Image and/or video, from imgur.com or youtube.com: http://imgur.com/gallery/dhR2G/new
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ishuvdwNwrk

(I was going to make a YouTube channel for Redstone but gave up - I may continue in the future Tongue)

Do you agree with the rules?: Yes
Impressive stuff! Feel free to take a trial at your convenience Big Grin
(07-19-2014, 08:15 PM)tyler569 Wrote: [ -> ]Impressive stuff! Feel free to take a trial at your convenience Big Grin

Thanks so much!Smile

(07-19-2014, 11:00 PM)Hobo10000000000 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-19-2014, 08:15 PM)tyler569 Wrote: [ -> ]Impressive stuff! Feel free to take a trial at your convenience Big Grin

Thanks so much!Smile
Quick question, what are the trials like, or what should I expect? Ooor are you not allowed to tell me and I'm suppose to be tested right on the spot!Exclamation
I really liked the effort put into this app! Thank you!

For your trial, an ALU will work (not an RCA), but you need to explain it well. You may also want to review 2's comp, and logic gate functionality.