Forums - Open Redstone Engineers

Full Version: Hey guy's! I'm 2987ms.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What's up guy's? I'm 2987ms (Online and IGN). I don't have as much past redstone experience as you guys do but I'm willing to learn. I live in Manvel Texas, south of Houston. I haven't done any major redstoning for about a year now... so I'm pretty much back to square one. I don't remember any of the gates well, I don't remember how to build a 12HR clock, ect. Well, I hope you guys can find some room for me on your server!

-2987ms
Welcome 2987ms to ORE! Unfortunately, we have a MAJOR blackout of all the servers except the cruddy survival server, so you won't be able to join for a while (possibly quite a while). What a nice greeting, eh? But once we get everything back up and running, you'll be able to join us! Also, if I'm available, I could teach you and maybe a few other students about redstone.

Well, it's nice to have you here! Hope the servers come back online soon and we all hope to meet you!
(07-12-2014, 12:09 AM)2987ms Wrote: [ -> ]What's up guy's? I'm 2987ms (Online and IGN). I don't have as much past redstone experience as you guys do but I'm willing to learn. I live in Manvel Texas, south of Houston. I haven't done any major redstoning for about a year now... so I'm pretty much back to square one. I don't remember any of the gates well, I don't remember how to build a 12HR clock, ect. Well, I hope you guys can find some room for me on your server!

-2987ms

There'll be plenty of room for you on the server once it's back up! <.<
Welcome!
Hey look its my pingtime to ORE server
xD
Originality 6/10

I'm pleased.

Also, hi 2987ms! I'm sure you'll love it here in the community Big Grin
helloooooo!
Can I call you 3s for short?
Welcome to the currently non existent server. Have a nice stay and please ignore xeo.
Pages: 1 2