Forums - Open Redstone Engineers

Full Version: Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Minecraft NameBig GrinokoHawk

What do I like most about red stone?:
I like all the possibilities that you able to be done and the wide varieties that you are able to make what ever inspires you.

What's a thing you have made which demonstrates red stone knowledge?:
I made a self reloading cannon that can be changed direction with the push of a button. It involves 4 command blocks that set and reset the position of the blocks.

What does it do?: It gives you an opportunity to fire at the enemy with lightning speeds.

Do you agree with the rules?: Yes, I agree with the rules and think that they are fair but still allow you to have fun.

I was not able to put and picture or video up because i do not an account for any of those websites. I am only 11 years old but I am fascinated in engineering. I was the only one that knows about engineering and computer science in the end of the year exams.
You don't need an account to upload pictures to imgur, you can upload an image anonymously.

From the description you're giving about your build though, this does not seem sufficient for a build server application(we also currently do not support command blocks, sorry about that). Instead I would have to direct you here: http://openredstone.org/applying-to-the-school-server/