Forums - Open Redstone Engineers

Full Version: Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Minecraft name: Jakearron20

What do you like the most about redstone?: I love that you can just create anything. Basically do whatever you feel like you just express yourself out of redstone its the best.

What's a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?: I have made many things but I really think making an elevator was the coolest thing and a Jeb door.
What does the thing do?: A Jeb door is basically a sticky piston door. And I think you know what an elevator is.

Image and/or video, from imgur.com or youtube.com: [Image: watch?v=FYpLZyNlPzs][/quote]

Do you agree with the rules?: Yes.
Thanks for making an application. Unfortunately your limited knowledge of digital logic is a bit of a deterrent to me accepting you. Our server isn't a typical redstone server. You'll find that the majority of the builds here compliment computer architecture and binary arithmetic. If that sounds interesting to you, I recommend applying on our school server where you'll have the opportunity to learn more about those subjects.
Im sorry, but things like piston doors and elevators aren't enough to join the server. I recommend the school server for you, if you do get interested in redstone logic.