Forums - Open Redstone Engineers

Full Version: Application for superman bailey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Minecraft nameConfusedupermanbailey
What do you like the most about redstone?:cool inventions
What's a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?:A tutorial on redstone and the components of it.
What does the thing do?:it teaches my friends and others how to use redstone. the rest is up to them.
Image and/or video, from imgur.com or youtube.com:
Do you agree with the rules?:yes. They seem well thought out and good in my opinion.
You must provide documentation (pictures or video) before we can consider your application. You said you made a tutorial on redstone for your friends, could you provide a link to it?
(03-14-2014, 06:52 AM)newomaster Wrote: [ -> ]You must provide documentation (pictures or video) before we can consider your application. You said you made a tutorial on redstone for your friends, could you provide a link to it?

Thank you for your support and answer. I am sorry to say, but the tutorial was on a server that just was reset. I can make another tutorial alike to the old one and take a Y[/font]outube video if you like. My channel is at youtube.com/MardoxPlays. Thank you, and I will send a link to you just in case. Smile