Forums - Open Redstone Engineers

Full Version: Application for OpenRedstone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Minecraft name: campolar
What do you like the most about Redstone: The creativity of it all is amazing, you can build the simplest thing to the largest of the Redstone powered machine!
What is a thing you have made which demonstrates Redstone knowledge: Multiple complex trap systems, fireworks shows and light designs
Image/ video: Terribly sorry, but I do not accept Imgur images site and or create a YouTube account just for this application. But I would be willing to replicate some of my past machines during trial to prove, (If this application is accepted).
Do you agree with the server rules: Yes, I do, in the matter of fact, I find the server rules very clear and simple to follow.

I will also want to add that it has been over a couple of days that I have been looking for a Redstone server of my type, I think I would have found it. Thank you for your time of wriding my application.
Please read the guides for joining before making these kind of applications, then you would have known that firework shows and traps wont be enough to join the server. I recommend learning a bit more on the school server, since you do have a passion for redstone. That is to say, if you're also interested in redstone-logic creations (Logic gates, things with binary, Adders, ALU's etc.).

(And uploading to imgurl is anonymous. So you might want to try that in your next application, since build applications without any footage wont get accepted.)